111k4 soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

111k4 soon?

I wondered if anybody knew what the timescale was for the next official RK3288 ROM release and what fixes/additions that we might expect to see?

Tronsmart said soon but haven't committed to any kind of timescale.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
    I wondered if anybody knew what the timescale was for the next official RK3288 ROM release and what fixes/additions that we might expect to see?

Tronsmart said soon but haven't committed to any kind of timescale.
    +1
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Probably Oman knows the exact date

Comment

Originally posted by racerant View Post
        Probably Oman knows the exact date
        Alix at tronsmart has said 1 to 2 weeks for the new firmware, so I bet there will be a custom rom before that, custom roms always seem to come quicker than the official firmware
        Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
          Alix at tronsmart has said 1 to 2 weeks for the new firmware, so I bet there will be a custom rom before that, custom roms always seem to come quicker than the official firmware
          It does seem that whatever is produced for the Beelink, Nagrace, Tronsmart etc devices is the same, with minor touches made to suit the vendors individual requirements.

No indication of a likely changelog from Tronsmart though.

Comment

I'd love to be proved wrong, but... it's beginning to seem that development has practically halted for this device... so sad a thing, given all the initial good intentions...

Comment

Originally posted by Axios View Post
              I'd love to be proved wrong, but... it's beginning to seem that development has practically halted for this device... so sad a thing, given all the initial good intentions...
              I have seen posts to show that the beta is being tested, so I don't think that it will be too long now.

Whilst it would be good to see it now, I think that there are still a few teething problems and personally I would be happier to see a small delay and get a more rounded ROM than one that comes out for us only to be crying out for a 112k within a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Axios View Post
                I agree, Alex (alix ) at the Tronsmart Forum has disappeared. No Longer answering post.

Have spent way to many hours loading various ROMs with updates (Beelink, Wasser etc.) only to find that certain functions (Stock Tronsmart Remote) do not work.

Just received my Tronsmart Meta Little disappointed. Wondering if I should have purchased a Beelink.

Waiting for my Mele F10 Remote (still about 2 weeks away) to arrive so I can use a 3rd party firmware with out loss of remote functions.

Comment

Originally posted by kalrez View Post
                  I agree, Alex (alix ) at the Tronsmart Forum has disappeared. No Longer answering post.

Have spent way to many hours loading various ROMs with updates (Beelink, Wasser etc.) only to find that certain functions (Stock Tronsmart Remote) do not work.

Just received my Tronsmart Meta Little disappointed. Wondering if I should have purchased a Beelink.

Waiting for my Mele F10 Remote (still about 2 weeks away) to arrive so I can use a 3rd party firmware with out loss of remote functions.
                  Geekbuying were originally the great promoters of this box at the beginning, so perhaps they can put some pressure on Tronsmart to respond as no responses from Tronsmart may affect sales.

Comment

Working...
                  X