Frequency switcher for xbmc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frequency switcher for xbmc

Gentleman can You help me? Frequency switcher video Ver. 1.3.3b work on All devices or only rootated devices? I have an OTT Cs918II, how can root my device, which is the better rom for it? But my priority is switch the frequency on 23.976. Thank You so much

Originally posted by simotani View Post
    Gentleman can You help me? Frequency switcher video Ver. 1.3.3b work on All devices or only rootated devices? I have an OTT Cs918II, how can root my device, which is the better rom for it? But my priority is switch the frequency on 23.976. Thank You so much
    No, you have to use v1.3.6b.
    Only works on rooted devices.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
      No, you have to use v1.3.6b.
      Only works on rooted devices.
      Ah ok, so can You say me which rom is ok for my device OTT CS918 II and what must I do for root this? Sorry, i am a principiant. Can You give any guide? Thank a lot for your support

Comment

To root use this http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...8-EZ-Root-Tool
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
          Thank you so much, your support is great and i want Thank you from Italy!! Only Last question: how can i understand if my device is rooted, there is a good Apk to test it in Google play? Marvellous support, you have a fan

Comment

hmmm, I never use apps which will be able to test if it is rooted or not (which I know exists at play-store) but I use apps which I know that they need root (e.g. titanium backup) and I see if it gets root access or not ...
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

hmmm, I never use apps which will be able to test if it is rooted or not (which I know exists at play-store) but I use apps which I know that they need root (e.g. titanium backup) and I see if it gets root access or not ...
              Ok, clear. My problem is rooted device cs918II, but i am not good to make this. I hope that EZ root is adaptor to cs918II.. But have permission of root is not same to Change rom, exactly? I will try to root and Now i Thank you

Comment

hmmm, I don't know what you exactly talk about, but if you ask if the rom MUST be rooted if you want to flash another rom, then NO, don't need to be rooted....
                RK3288 Devices
                - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

hmmm, I don't know what you exactly talk about, but if you ask if the rom MUST be rooted if you want to flash another rom, then NO, don't need to be rooted....
                  Ok, i understand! Now i root the device and frequency switcher will be ok. Do you know alternative Rom for my device? I don t see Mark OTT in this forum, pheraps you know other rom compatibily. I stress you, sorry

Comment

Working...
                  X