Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minix Neo 8 streaming from a Xtreamer pro NAS

Hello,

i have a Minix Neo 8 connected directly to a4 port dlink switch and also a Xtreamer pro with 2 HDD inside and NAS application running.
    both are reachable from my PC over the net so i guess they can reach each other.
    where or how do i configure the minix to get files from the HDD inside the Xtreamer ?

Have you tried XBMC, system, file manager, add source, browse and use one of the sources or add network location? This is how I stream from a hard drive connected to my wireless router.

Comment

Originally posted by gadget007 View Post
      Have you tried XBMC, system, file manager, add source, browse and use one of the sources or add network location? This is how I stream from a hard drive connected to my wireless router.
      Hello and thanks for your reply,
      I got it working with XBMC as you said but with UPnp some how , i don't know why the XBMC "thinks" the hard drives inside the Xtreamer to be "USBMOUNTES" but i don't care because it is working now :-)
      My last problem ( i hope ) is that by some reason XBMC doesn't ready any of my subtitles , the same ones that the Xtreamer plays without a problem. The XBMC shows that local subs are available but it will not let me browse for them

Comment

Working...
      X