Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MX3 1Gb - 110k4 Came with Factory, Anywhere to download it again??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MX3 1Gb - 110k4 Came with Factory, Anywhere to download it again??

My latest Mx3's 1GB version came from factory with 110k4 !!! After messing around with OpenElec i need to flash ,y box back to 110k4 but all i find after searchin and searchin the Net is 109k4!!
    Does anyone know where i can find 110k4 for MX3 1Gb version ???

Please help !!!

1. Download M82_110k4_533 firmware for Beelink MXIII / M82 TV Boxes from here or from here . To flash firmware on this box fro...
    Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Thank you very much dude

Comment

110k4 for the mxiii 1gb ap 6181 version

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

password: qfyu
        Looking for developers
        http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by versus4582 View Post
          My latest Mx3's 1GB version came from factory with 110k4 !!! After messing around with OpenElec i need to flash ,y box back to 110k4 but all i find after searchin and searchin the Net is 109k4!!
          Does anyone know where i can find 110k4 for MX3 1Gb version ???

Please help !!!
          Really it (1G/8G) "shipped" with the 110k4? Seems odd given that the 110k4 wasn't even meant for the 1G/8G version. In as far that the 110k4 only fixed an "Issue" with the Bluetooth Systems on some of the more flakier 2G Units. Or so I was told. My old Man is expecting his 1G/8G MXIII any Day now. (Perhaps as early as Tomorrow?). Since hes Technically challenged, and has never heard of YouTube lol... I'll be expected to set it up for him....

I shall take note of which Firmware came as Stock on it. I'm fully expecting it to be 108k4 as it was on mine, at the time.
          It'll definitely be a surprise to find 110k4 on it though. Given my understanding of it. I'd dare say it looks almost like you got a used Box. That got sent back. As 109k4 is in fact the most current version for that Box.

Worse yet, if you read this Board a bit. You'll find a lot of complaints about 109k4+ Firmwares not playing nice with the Netflix apk. Apparently those People are in a rush to downgrade ASAP back to 108k4. Problem is a 108k4 for the AP6181 does NOT exist on the Net.

One other Word of caution, DO NOT USE GMusic on the MXIII unless you plan to stay still with it! Updating to this Firmware, or downgrading to that Firmware. Trying both AMLinux, and the OpenELEC Port (for a goof!), will net you a new Device every time. and, so lock you out of your GMusic Account. Since Google have apparently done gone and, changed the Rules again since last August. And are now apperently cracking down on how many "Devices" you can deauthorize with-in a Year... (Currently only Four!).

So for the moment GMusic is a non-starter for me! (BTW: Yes I did have to contact Google and request a Reset, which they've since done). I don't know if they're still enforcing this "Issue" or if I just got caught out. There doesn't seem to be much clarity then there was before. When that was for all intents, and purpose their "Policy" to begin with. Though they haven't (to my knowledge), actually enforced it till recently.

The Problem is that every time you install a new(er) Firmware... Or simply Factory reset the One your on... The Device will then create (or generate), a brand spanking new Android ID Number... Its that Number that apparently ties into your Device List on GMusic. It would also explain the Six different "MBX MBX M82" Devices I had listed, and locked out of on GMusic.

So be careful out there!

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
          110k4 for the mxiii 1gb ap 6181 version

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

password: qfyu
          Is there any good reason why that File should be twice the size of the Other(s), 647MB as opposed to the 384MB?

*Edit* Never mind I see that it IS the same file... In the case of the latter its not zipped (e.g. RAR'd). Thus why its so big....

Now the question is how do you flash this over Linux. When the Software is for Windows?
          And will Linux auto install the WordCup Drivers needed for the Flashing Software?

Looks like I may have to break down and install XP again just to satisfy my wonderlust about this ROM.
          I know it shouldn't be better then the 109k4... But, I'm becoming curios now. And I'd like to know if Skype is working on that Version as well. As best as I can see its not under 109k4.
          Last edited by Ichijoe; 12-13-2014, 22:23.

Comment

Working...
          X