Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ S85 - Wilress keyboard compatability and backup of NAND

Hi

I recently had this box delievered. So far it works nicely, but it seems it cannot detect my wireless keyboard. I have tried with two different kinds and they are not detected. ROM version is 108k4 by OMAN.

I might try other firmwares, but I don't know how to create a complete backup av the NAND. Amlogic Burning Tool doesn't seem to support reading of NAND. Any idea?

Re: MXQ S85 - Wilress keyboard compatability and backup of NAND

Originally posted by seavoyager View Post
    Hi

I recently had this box delievered. So far it works nicely, but it seems it cannot detect my wireless keyboard. I have tried with two different kinds and they are not detected. ROM version is 108k4 by OMAN.

I might try other firmwares, but I don't know how to create a complete backup av the NAND. Amlogic Burning Tool doesn't seem to support reading of NAND. Any idea?
    Twrp for back up.
    There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

seavoyager, what keyboard are you using?

Originally posted by seavoyager View Post
      Hi

Comment

Working...
      X