Pipo cube are good any other's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipo cube are good any other's?

Hi. From what I see the best Chinese tablets are the pipo m9 pros or similar or the cube alternatives. Are there any more good ones as now the pipos and cubes have gotten more expensive.

Just for some info I am looking for a half decent tablet for my niece's birthday (new years) but I have been out of the loop for so long I am lost again!

Any chance you nice people could lend me a hand with some quality manufacturers or even some models you have good experiences with?

Also does anyone know if geekbuying.com has some tablets in the uk or Spain warehouse??

Originally posted by lex_q View Post
    Hi. From what I see the best Chinese tablets are the pipo m9 pros or similar or the cube alternatives. Are there any more good ones as now the pipos and cubes have gotten more expensive.

Just for some info I am looking for a half decent tablet for my niece's birthday (new years) but I have been out of the loop for so long I am lost again!

Any chance you nice people could lend me a hand with some quality manufacturers or even some models you have good experiences with?

Also does anyone know if geekbuying.com has some tablets in the uk or Spain warehouse??
    I can tell you the Cube Talk 9X is an excellent choice. Had one. Dropped it.

So I am in the questioning quandry myself. See my post on 'Three choices'.
    Cube T9; Pipo M8 Pro (on life support); LG gPad

Comment

Working...
    X