Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avoid buying from ****** Technology - Faulty products, no quality control and liars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tvboxguy View Post
    I am also doing business with this group. I'm on my second order as I am just waiting for it to arrive. First order was good.

I was thinking. Assuming that you're using Escrow to pay. Why don't/didn't you test out the units as soon as you received them? If they don't resolve the situation to your satisfaction, open a dispute.

From what they have told me, they have a 15 day window for you to test the units after you receive them. If any are defective within 15 days of receiving them, they will cover bi-directional shipping costs.

Lastly, why has their company name been muted in this thread? I would love for us to keep a log of our on-going experience with these suppliers. If we can work our way towards a supplier that covers everything properly from sales to service, I'm sure we would all benefit from knowing who that is. If things ever go sour with our current supplier, we will need a plan B supplier and it would be good to have one in mind instead of shooting in the dark.

@barnesy91

Would love for you to keep us apprised on your service experience.

**subscribed**
    Hi mate,

I agree about the delivery of the products, they have been brilliant so far.

An update on the return of two of my boxes;

They received the boxes after about 4 weeks, They kept telling me they hadn't received them and then asked me if i wanted to order any more. I advised them that I wouldn't be ordering more until they had received mine back.

Low and behold, the next day i get an email advising that they had arrived that day (Not sure whether this is a coincidence or not) This was about a week ago. Not heard anything since, so will be sending an email tomorrow to find out where they are up to with it.

Comment

Thanks for the update. Yeah, I would get in touch with them ASAP as Chinese new year is around the corner and apparently the people (though always using a single name) I usually converse with, are going on vacation from Feb 8th - 26th.

Originally posted by barnesy91 View Post
      Hi mate,

I agree about the delivery of the products, they have been brilliant so far.

An update on the return of two of my boxes;

They received the boxes after about 4 weeks, They kept telling me they hadn't received them and then asked me if i wanted to order any more. I advised them that I wouldn't be ordering more until they had received mine back.

Low and behold, the next day i get an email advising that they had arrived that day (Not sure whether this is a coincidence or not) This was about a week ago. Not heard anything since, so will be sending an email tomorrow to find out where they are up to with it.

Comment

Working...
      X