Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix on T-R42 v4.2!

Hello All;
    I have the latest version of T-R42 v4.2, which came preinstalled with android 4.2.2, so far everyting I have tried on the box works just fine, however I have one major issue which is Netflix.
    As soon as I start a video, the picture either flicers, get distorted or disappears all together, I have updated to the latest version of the app, and also tried reinstalling it ,but the result seems the same. Has anyone else faced a similar problem, or knows of any trick I can try ?
    Thanks

Originally posted by vsg View Post
    Hello All;
    I have the latest version of T-R42 v4.2, which came preinstalled with android 4.2.2, so far everyting I have tried on the box works just fine, however I have one major issue which is Netflix.
    As soon as I start a video, the picture either flicers, get distorted or disappears all together, I have updated to the latest version of the app, and also tried reinstalling it ,but the result seems the same. Has anyone else faced a similar problem, or knows of any trick I can try ?
    Thanks
    I have taken the libstagefright.so from other roms on rk3066 devices to fix netflix on ones that dont work...but you may break something else....its trial and error to get it right. Try pulling it from a rom with it working and give it a shot. Or go the other way and try old an old netlfix apk and side load it.
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

thanks for the reply bro
      another problem with my version of T-R42 is that it does not have a rooted rom yet, and i wasted 2 hours trying to root it with tpsakry without any luck so i would have to wait till geekbuying can offer any support on this

Comment

Working...
      X