Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hdmi mode problem

i rebooted the tronsmart.
    with the hdmi cable in. i get garbage on screen. (setting is wrong).
    plug in the av cable. that works.

but i found the setting for hdmo is now 720p 50hz.

my tv will not display that mode.

can not change hdmi setting in the av cable mode.

does anyone know how to change the hdmi settings to a mode that my tv works on.

thanks.

Only idea I have is to do a factory reset to get back auto-detection...
    (setup only works if HDMI is conneted)
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

i found what the problem with the sd slot. i have to hold the sd card in for the system to see it.

i was able to reload the system that way now.

problem. on my system. it would not allow me to over write the version i have, with an older version.
      would say. can not install older version.

for some reason. my computer, if you try to reload the rom by the otg cable.
      the computer see the vega device. but the program that you use to update the rom. just would not see it.
      the computer, when it see the device. asked for drivers to be installed. but will not see any drivers for it.
      i have run the driver install problem. it says drivers are installed.
      do not know what the problem there is.

i can not have the hdmi change the setting. the chip have gome back.
      i tried playing a movie in av mode. while it is playing, plug in the hdmi.
      the movie is then displayed in hdmi. the top 4-5 inches are garbage. but not the movie.

i guess, it is time to get a new tv box.

Comment

Working...
      X