Versus/CNM 9 Touchpad Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought this tablet to find it was locked out with pattern attempt i got it to recovery page i think but its all in Chinese please help,Ive tried the reset button on the back still cant get anywhere.thanks in advance

anyone got any ideas please?

Comment

please please help,new image

ok no replies to my question so by the looks of it it cant be unlocked,my second question is can i install a new image and could you please point me right direction to where i could find image.thanks

Comment

Hi,

I think the page you are referring to with all the Chinese writing is some kind of diagnostics interface where you can test tablet functions like wifi, camera, sound etc.

If you can connect to the tablet with your pc whilst it is booting up (must be "android adb device") then you can use adb to wipe the data partition or delete the screen lock configuration file from your tablet. Check online how to do that.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crabs View Post
          Hi,

I think the page you are referring to with all the Chinese writing is some kind of diagnostics interface where you can test tablet functions like wifi, camera, sound etc.

If you can connect to the tablet with your pc whilst it is booting up (must be "android adb device") then you can use adb to wipe the data partition or delete the screen lock configuration file from your tablet. Check online how to do that.

Regards,
          Thanks for reply, I have tried to connect it to pc when booting up but it says problem installing tablet,tried trouble shooting still can't solve,

Comment

Originally posted by tomtom196 View Post
            Thanks for reply, I have tried to connect it to pc when booting up but it says problem installing tablet,tried trouble shooting still can't solve,

Sounds like your ADB drivers are not installed correctly. Search Google for ADB driver installation package or something similar. After installing, try reconnecting your tab (I presume windows failed to install any drivers for your tablet initially, otherwise you will need to uninstall the device first). After a successful install you should hopefully have adb access to your tab.

Can you tell me what your pc detects the tablet as when it tries to install it?

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crabs View Post
              Sounds like your ADB drivers are not installed correctly. Search Google for ADB driver installation package or something similar. After installing, try reconnecting your tab (I presume windows failed to install any drivers for your tablet initially, otherwise you will need to uninstall the device first). After a successful install you should hopefully have adb access to your tab.

Can you tell me what your pc detects the tablet as when it tries to install it?
              Originally posted by tomtom196 View Post
              I bought this tablet to find it was locked out with pattern attempt i got it to recovery page i think but its all in Chinese please help,Ive tried the reset button on the back still cant get anywhere.thanks in advance
              Since my last post to you I have figured out the Chinese menu system you mentioned. I believe I can help get your tablet back up and running though you will lose your data on the tablet. Get back to me if you still want to have a go. It has worked on my touchtab7 and I reckon the menu will be the same for you.

Craig

Comment

Working...
              X