Tronsmart Vega S89 stop at MBOX logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tronsmart Vega S89 stop at MBOX logo

Please help me! I don't know what happened. My Vega S89 stopped working yesterday. I turn on but it stop at MBOX logo. i tried many times but it still stopped at here.
    I tried to up rom via SD Card but i couldn't boot to recovery. USB Burning Tool - my computer not recognized my vega S89.

What i need to do? Please...

when you say not recognize by pc like uknown device or not at all , in first case you need a driver try to download and install the drivers (download moborobo ,http://www.moborobo.com/) and try again to flash it with Burning Tool, i supposed you have a working adb on your pc .
    did you try to put twrp recovery.img on sd card to see if it boots from there ? so you can wipe

Comment

Comment

I installed Moborobo but still have problem with driver. Like this

P/S: What means "short out the 2 pins"?

Comment

uninstall the drivers from device manager reboot win and then try to connect the media again to find the driver from the beginning some times win7 makes idiotic tricks like that .
          the "short out the 2 pins"? is far away from you it means to open the box and short the 2 pins (usually 7-8 ) on nand ram , lets hope you dodnt have to do that .
          one more did you try to write recovery.img (stock -or from twrp) in sd card and then boot from sd card (hold the reset button and power on the box) so to wipe everything

Comment

Originally posted by lost2 View Post
            one more did you try to write recovery.img (stock -or from twrp) in sd card and then boot from sd card (hold the reset button and power on the box) so to wipe everything
            I tried to write recovery.img in sd card and then boot from sd card, but it didn't boot to recovery, it always show MBOX logo (I hold the reset button and power on the box as you said). I don't know what happened.

Comment

dont panic i had similar issue (recovery screwed up) the only way my box fixed was with usb burning tool so you have to focus on how to install the missing driver , try again to uninstall usb burning & driver with !, reboot and install again usb burning reboot win again and then try to connect the box so can install the driver

Comment

Now my Vega S89 shows only "Tronsmart" logo after power on.
                I opened my box, short out the 2 pins like this https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9B...it?usp=sharing
                1) Unplug and plug back in power. No LED should be on. (also have your SD card inserted)
                2) Short the pins and hold them shorted.
                3) Press the reset button and hold it.
                4) Power on the box using the power button.
                but my computer didn't recognize my box.
                I changed computer -> also didn't recognize my box.
                I have a question: USB Debugging is important? I didn't enable it before

Comment

Originally posted by kidlawa_1625 View Post
                  I changed computer -> also didn't recognize my box.
                  you mean on another pc ? try with another cable or usb port (on pc)
                  Originally posted by kidlawa_1625 View Post
                  I have a question: USB Debugging is important? I didn't enable it before
                  no, now you try to boot in to fastboot mode

Comment

fastboot mode?

Comment

Originally posted by lost2 View Post
                      you mean on another pc ? try with another cable or usb port (on pc)

no, now you try to boot in to fastboot mode
                      1. Yes, on another PC.
                      2. How can i boot into fastboot mode?

Comment

Working...
                      X