I need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need Help

Can someone help me with this i have XT-Q7V-V10 firmware flashing with rkbatch tool failed so its bricked now, i managed to get it back with nand pins connecting so it is showing now in mask mode but when i run rkandroid tool there is no loader in list showing i checked it has RK3188Loader(L)_V1.24 and i also tried inserting 2.08 ver but nothing shows. Any help is appreciated.

I forgot to mention that i have another rkandroid tool with finless loader 1.20 and its working when i run the tool but is 1.20 ver older im not sure what to do?

Originally posted by offlinefeaks View Post
    Can someone help me with this i have XT-Q7V-V10 firmware flashing with rkbatch tool failed so its bricked now, i managed to get it back with nand pins connecting so it is showing now in mask mode but when i run rkandroid tool there is no loader in list showing i checked it has RK3188Loader(L)_V1.24 and i also tried inserting 2.08 ver but nothing shows. Any help is appreciated.

I forgot to mention that i have another rkandroid tool with finless loader 1.20 and its working when i run the tool but is 1.20 ver older im not sure what to do?
    V1.** loader is for Jellybean firmware
    v2.** loader is for KitKat firmware
    If you had KitKat firmware and flashed Jellybean firmware or loader you will brick your device and have to enter maskrom mode to flash KitKat ROM and KitKat loader again.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
      If you had KitKat firmware and flashed Jellybean firmware or loader you will brick your device and have to enter maskrom mode to flash KitKat ROM and KitKat loader again.
      that is what i need i had a kitkat but i dont see a loader when i run rkandroid tool?

Comment

Originally posted by offlinefeaks View Post
        that is what i need i had a kitkat but i dont see a loader when i run rkandroid tool?
        Can download a loader when registering here

If you are flashing a single *.img file no need for loader.

Comment

Can download a loader when registering here

If you are flashing a single *.img file no need for loader.
          ok thanks i will reply what it happens.

Comment

OK so reason for flashing the firmware on my Q7 was becuse original firmware that came with it was unusable very unstable very often device just reboots or turn off and wireless not working properly. Now i managed to flash this firmware update_7_30.zip and seem that everything works as it should i will continue testing it.

Thanks mo123 for your help you really helped me alot.

Comment

Wireless is still unstable on this rom just like previous rom it is working fine until you turn it off with remote and goes to sleep. When turn on again with remote everything is fine except wifi it show its connected but it wont open anything until i shut down device compleatly then turn on after that its working again.

Comment

Umm, no?

I boot KK just fine with Loader 1.24, no idea where you got this from....

Comment

Working...
                X