what rom??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what rom??

ive got a flat looking black and silver boxs with rubber duck and it guts are

RK3188 Cs918 it broke so ive used the RKBachtool v.1.6 to put this rom on update_7_4 it worked great, and was ok with the plugged in keyboard and mouse but the remote control did work correctly so the off button made to vol go down ect how can i find a rom that will work with my remote?
    on closer inspection the file is

EKB311B(CS918) Android 4.4-07.10.zip

this works but not with the remote ive got its a mine is the earlier Version any help would be great cos i know than am dead close to fixing my box
    Last edited by pandashoe; 12-27-2014, 16:58. Reason: more info

HLSX_X6_V12 download

hi ive found the great thread with the images and links to firmware so well done! helped me compare my box and i think its the HLSX_X6_V12 model but this box is the only one in the list that doesnt have a link to the software id like x

Comment

what info?

its looking like ive not asked the right question here or the wrong supplied or nor enough info to get a reply can anyone tell me what i need to put in my message that would direct me to the correct android files i need to get my box running again?

Comment

Originally posted by pandashoe View Post
        its looking like ive not asked the right question here or the wrong supplied or nor enough info to get a reply can anyone tell me what i need to put in my message that would direct me to the correct android files i need to get my box running again?

hi and welcome to freaktab, i'm sorry you have not found any help yet, maybe if you post a picture of your box it may help

maybe the board inside as well if you can . if it is a uncommon box you may not get a fix that easy.

keep your head up ,you may get lucky .
        freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

LS_X6_V12

thanks for your reply its a
          LS_X6_V12
          with a RK3188T and sandisk chip next to it
          am not looking for anything fancy just a 4.2 image i hope you can help

Comment

got it sorted now another thred on here theres just so many different boards in these lil boxes

Comment

Working...
            X