Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help a noob choose between M8 and Mx iii

Hi everyone,

I'm a noob when it comes to android tv boxes and XBMC...
    I've done a LOT of research so that I can choose a perfect android TV box for my family.
    All we really need from the android box is using XBMC to stream LIVE TV channels, watch movies, tv series ALL IN HD without lagging or freezing.

These are my two options: M8 and Mx iii.
    Which of these two should I buy according to my needs? Please suggest any other boxes if they suit my needs.

Thanks everyone!

If you talk about the square M8 than you should take a MXIII (2GB !!!) because of better fw support (you can use the same as for the round ones) ...
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Working...
    X