Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW - MK808B-Plus - Finless ROM 1.1

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
    did you reboot after making change? I think he labeled his boot logos with 720 and 1080
    I did. Boot logo is 1080p but it's just 720

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

com.google.tv.discovery crashes when I try to search an Android TV from Google TV Remote in my phone

Comment

I'll have one of these units shortly (as I bet thousands more will considering this units value/performance). Thanks for showing the MK808B Plus some love Bob!
        Tronsmart s89 | MK808B Plus | MXQ S805

Comment

Originally posted by burimek View Post
          any solution, same result for me.
          There is NO WAY what I did to this ROM caused this issue.... This is some ONE OFF issue your having. PLEASE try the stock ROM and tell me otherwise....

No Offense but 4PDA and what some of those guys say is CRAP!

They constantly RIP OFF my ROM download links and do and say shit that pisses me off.
          Oh and let me tell you.. THEY LIE about the user count and all that. They are not as BIG as they say they are! It's all a BS lie that again pisses me off....
          No offense to any Russians but what a bunch of лошадь дерьмо!!! I have been on 4PDA many times and read stuff there (yes I can read Russian) and to be honest... My site DOES NOT LIE about crap!

Anyway... You get TRUTH here... nothing more....

Bob
          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Re: NEW - MK808B-Plus - Finless ROM 1.1

Originally posted by Finless View Post
            There is NO WAY what I did to this ROM caused this issue.... This is some ONE OFF issue your having. PLEASE try the stock ROM and tell me otherwise....

No Offense but 4PDA and what some of those guys say is CRAP!

They constantly RIP OFF my ROM download links and do and say shit that pisses me off.
            Oh and let me tell you.. THEY LIE about the user count and all that. They are not as BIG as they say they are! It's all a BS lie that again pisses me off....
            No offense to any Russians but what a bunch of лошадь дерьмо!!! I have been on 4PDA many times and read stuff there (yes I can read Russian) and to be honest... My site DOES NOT LIE about crap!

Anyway... You get TRUTH here... nothing more....

Bob
            Why are you so angry? I dont know what the hell 4PDA is :-(

I'm asking people in a spanish forum to verify if stock rom is also 720p. If it is, do you think it could be fixed in a new release?

com.google.tv.discovery crashes when I try to sync from my mobile with Google Android TV remote control app. I don't know how to provide more info to allow you fix it.

Thank you very much for your time and effort. You've made this device a better one.

Note:
            I've talked with a guy that will receive a new device tomorrow. He'll check if 1080p works with default rom.

Last edited by ker; 01-09-2015, 11:12.

Comment

Originally posted by ker View Post

I'm asking people in a spanish forum to verify if stock rom is also 720p. If it is, do you think it could be fixed in a new release?...
              Acually the originally Rom from the box wasn't able to put 1080p on my 22" Display. Also not the new MK808B Plus Firmware Update 109K4 from december. Already after switching to Finless Rom 1.0 1080p was displayed during booting and in fact also working immediately.

Thank You Bob for your work! :-)

Comment

I had no trouble with 1080 on stock or my ROM. Nothing I changed would make that any different over stock. I am looking at the remote APP to see why it crashes.

Bob
                "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

I had no trouble with 1080 on stock or my ROM. Nothing I changed would make that any different over stock. I am looking at the remote APP to see why it crashes.

Bob
                  Remote app works fine on my phone. It is something to do with his phone that is causing the issue.
                  Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
                    Remote app works fine on my phone. It is something to do with his phone that is causing the issue.
                    I've tested this device in 5 different tvs and 2 monitors. I've tried Android TV Remote Control app in 2 mobiles and one tablet. All this tests have same result:
                    - Boot background shows 1080p, but Kodi (http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/and...rmeabi-v7a.apk) and Screen Size and Density (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dro.screensize) show 720p
                    - When I try to connect Android TV Remote Control app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.tv.remote) com.google.tv.discovery process stops (not in mobile, in MK808B+)

Yes, it could be my one+ phone, but I'm pretty sure my phone is not the problem here. Perhaps a defective device, perhaps some app, perhaps a rom problem, perhaps very bad luck... who knows.

I'm just trying to help here. I've asked how I can obtain more info (logs or whatever) to help Bob. I'm totally newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by fhz View Post
                      Acually the originally Rom from the box wasn't able to put 1080p on my 22" Display. Also not the new MK808B Plus Firmware Update 109K4 from december. Already after switching to Finless Rom 1.0 1080p was displayed during booting and in fact also working immediately.

Thank You Bob for your work! :-)
                      So, you're saying sotck and 109K4 firmware worked at 720p and Finless 1.0 can do 1080p in your TV?

Comment

Bob
                        Thank you very much Bob. Do you think it could be a problem with the HDMI cable? I've no knowledge at all about this topics. A defective HDMI cable could avoid MK808B+ to display 1080p?

Comment

I recently received the unit, installed 1.1 and I get 1080p on my Samsung TV and 720p on my PC monitor. The Systems tab in Settings attest to this. I have had no issues with this ROM. Nice work, Bob.
                          Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

for me BOB ist better so, 720p
                            the video plays faster.
                            By cons, if you could do me a great service BOB or someone else
                            This is to me the .apk mediabox lancher
                            I would like to install it on another box TV01 II does not possess the CEC option
                            And as I would put it out because every time I turn on my tv the TV01 II wakes up too.
                            thanks in advance.
                            Last edited by burimek; 01-10-2015, 10:53.

Comment

Originally posted by ker View Post
                              So, you're saying sotck and 109K4 firmware worked at 720p and Finless 1.0 can do 1080p in your TV?
                              Yes.

The picture looked really crappy, especially texts. With Finless Rom it's sharp now. When i made screenshot of the whole display those were 720p on the original ROM and 1080 on Finless'. Maybe the original should also be able to display 1080p, but actually i tried every option, no success. With Finless Rom it worked at once. Anyhow mine works now fine, won't try the original again ;-)

(actually no TV, but an Acer 22" computer display)
                              Last edited by fhz; 01-10-2015, 16:59.

Comment

How to check true 1080p playback:

Comment

Working...
                                X