Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video output problem

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with the Neo X7. I do not have any video output onmy monitor LG 2363WD and an old TV LG ( HDMI connection , try 2 differentcables) , but I managed to see and I use the Neo X7 with a Samsung 933 HD (same cables) monitor. It is a problem of cables, LG (perhaps having old versionof HDMI) or my X7 ? I want use the X7 my monitor LG, can I get a cable / DVIadapter ? recommended alternative solutions (perhaps fw update)?

Thank You!
    Last edited by Sagit; 12-31-2014, 08:00. Reason: space

Originally posted by Sagit View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have a problem with the Neo X7. I do not have any video output onmy monitor LG 2363WD and an old TV LG ( HDMI connection , try 2 differentcables) , but I managed to see and I use the Neo X7 with a Samsung 933 HD (same cables) monitor. It is a problem of cables, LG (perhaps having old versionof HDMI) or my X7 ? I want use the X7 my monitor LG, can I get a cable / DVIadapter ? recommended alternative solutions (perhaps fw update)?

Thank You!
    I updated the FW to Wasser 1.0.4 but nothing changed, I can see the Minix only on a 1280*720 resolution, If I connect it to a Monitor or TV with Full hd resolution nothing happens, it seems that the minix goes in standby and I have to shut it down manually. Please Help me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sagit View Post
      I updated the FW to Wasser 1.0.4 but nothing changed, I can see the Minix only on a 1280*720 resolution, If I connect it to a Monitor or TV with Full hd resolution nothing happens, it seems that the minix goes in standby and I have to shut it down manually. Please Help me!!
      Last update: It works 100% with a HDMI to DVI cable, I bought one and with €7 I solved all my problems...thank you Again for help!

Comment

Working...
      X