Help needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed.

I was hoping someone could help me in identifying the correct rom and kernel for my android tv stick

I have tried several roms and kernels but have had no joy in getting the wifi to work, or someting no signal to my tv (which I assume means the rom is not compatible). Any help would be great as I have spent 3 day trying to get the bloody thing to work. Thanks in advance.

This is the board

Originally posted by OnlineTuba View Post
    I was hoping someone could help me in identifying the correct rom and kernel for my android tv stick

I have tried several roms and kernels but have had no joy in getting the wifi to work, or someting no signal to my tv (which I assume means the rom is not compatible). Any help would be great as I have spent 3 day trying to get the bloody thing to work. Thanks in advance.

This is the board

Hello there,,You have a clone cx919 so Your going to have to do a lot of reading im sorry to say there is loads of different clones of this device & it could anyone of the many roms, start looking hear http://www.freaktab.com/forumdisplay...-CX-TV-Players see what roms other people are using for there clones your in for a lot of reading :-(
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Working...
    X