Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to boot NEXT7P12-8G if it can not boot from its original software got corrupted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to boot NEXT7P12-8G if it can not boot from its original software got corrupted

Bought above tablet almost a year ago from walmart. it keep getting stuck on 3rd screen while booting.
    I have tried :
    1) Downloading teamware recovery as suggested on older posts but can not downloaded further root file as swipe button does not move on teamware screen.
    2) Tried download root file from sd card but getting error " signature verification failed aborted installation".
    3) I also tried downloading impactor but laptop does not see tablet.

S/n is : YFG0613300602

Any help would be appreciated. Thx and Happy new year to all of you.

Originally posted by Sam13 View Post
    Bought above tablet almost a year ago from walmart. it keep getting stuck on 3rd screen while booting.
    I have tried :
    1) Downloading teamware recovery as suggested on older posts but can not downloaded further root file as swipe button does not move on teamware screen.
    2) Tried download root file from sd card but getting error " signature verification failed aborted installation".
    3) I also tried downloading impactor but laptop does not see tablet.

S/n is : YFG0613300602

Any help would be appreciated. Thx and Happy new year to all of you.
    The "third" screen should be the bootanimation... which means your tablet is getting pretty far in the boot process but then "bootlooping" while the android system is starting... which means something is failing and either freezing or repeating over and over...

The first thing to try would be a factory reset, which will wipe the /data (downloaded apps) and /cache (user settings)...

Boot into recovery mode by holding the volume button while you turn the tablet on... then do a factory reset, then reboot...

If that doesn't fix it, you'll have to flash a new ROM... I would suggest using my TWRP and ROM, which you can find right here in the Amlogic Nextbook section...

ShaunMT
    Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

E:unknown volume for path [/udisk/factory-update-param.aml] NEXT7P12-8G

Thx Shaunmt for your response. I have tried your suggestions with no luck.
      TWRP screen not allowing to move the swipe bar.
      Thx for your time. I have spend hours and hours with no luck.
      Recovery uimage_recovery file i found on this site was made on ~ 7/14/14, is there any other latest file.

Comment

Thx Shaunmt for your response. I have tried your suggestions with no luck.
        TWRP screen not allowing to move the swipe bar.
        Thx for your time. I have spend hours and hours with no luck.
        Recovery uimage_recovery file i found on this site was made on ~ 7/14/14, is there any other latest file.
        The lock slider should work, but the touch point for that part of the screen isn't calibrated correctly for some model resolutions...

On some the touchpoint is slightly above center of the circle... on others it is lightly below center of the circle, and on others I've heard that it is to the left of the circle... if you can figure out where it is on that model, it should be pretty easy to learn and repeat...

ShaunMT
        Freaktab Rom Developer

Comment

Swipe bar still not moving !!

I tried moving swipe bar to flash "Kyser root" from different points with no luck. Next book is still dead.
          Thx

Comment

I tried moving swipe bar to flash "Kyser root" from different points with no luck. Next book is still dead.
            Thx
            I'm sorry, but there is nothing more I can do to help with this issue, as I don't have a Next7P12-8G to do any further testing or development.

ShaunMT
            Freaktab Rom Developer

Comment

NEXT7P12-8G is going to trash as i can not Swipe the bar using TWRP !!

Thx Shaunmt for your response. I guess its time to say good bye to this tablet and buy new one for my kid. I wish i can slide the swipe to flash.

Comment

Thx Shaunmt for your response. I guess its time to say good bye to this tablet and buy new one for my kid. I wish i can slide the swipe to flash.
                Sorry I couldn't be more help... I just don't understand why some people are able to use my TWRP for the Next7P12-8G and some aren't...

I don't think there is anything I can do about it without one to test on though...

ShaunMT
                Freaktab Rom Developer

Comment

Working...
                X