Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MID0714PCE01 : issue when starting

Hello
    Until end of december I use my tablet without problem. The only thing I had it that the volume down button doesn't work. I had to use the volume down in the android parameters.

Now, when I'm starting the tablet I have to stay 10 seconds to start it. When starting I can see a first screenshot then in less than 2 second it desappear and the tablet shut down.

I plugged and leave from a day an usb cable to reload battery but it still the same thing. So I don't know if it's the battery that have a problem or something else.

I try to start in recovery mode but if the volume down button doesn't work I don't know how I should be enable to restat it in that mode.

Hope that someone could help me

Best regards

Hello,

Your problem looks like a battery problem, have you same boot problem when tablet is connected to charger?

Have you seen this thread? http://www.phonandroid.com/forum/pro....html#p1513192 (you can download official firmware I got from Polaroid France, bootlogo is different from the original).

Comment

Hello Bernado

Thank you for your reply.
      It still the same issue when the charger is plugged. I red this thread but if I can't start the tablet I won't be able to flash the rom.

I'm wondering if it's the battery or not.

Comment

Working...
      X