HDMI Not Supported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HDMI Not Supported

Just tried my new Tronsmart Orion R28 Pro RK3288 for the first time. I down loaded an app intended for a mobile device from Google Play hoping that I could see it on my TV. I got a message that said, "HDMI not supported." Is there any way to fix this?

Use this: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...Virtual-Switch
    Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
    I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
    RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

Thanks! but question...

Originally posted by budgetgeek View Post
      Many thanks. This sounds like just what I need and I'm going to try it. But I have a question - On the post that contains the link to this program it says he built and tested it on a device running finless bob and 2dark4u. Does that mean I must have those two things on my device in order to run the HDMI virtual switch or was that provided only to let people know the platform the developer was using?

Comment

No, no, it only means these are the systems he had tested it...
        You can also try it, BUT I'm not sure if it will work at rk3288, because he modify one value at a specific path at the file-system to 'hide' the HDMI and I'm not sure if it is the same at the rk3288...
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Not successful

I was able to download the HDMI virtual switch, but when I clicked on it, the file wouldn't open. As no_spam_for_me suggested, it could be because this app was created on a different device than the one I have. Was there something else I was supposed to do instead of clicking on the file? Has anyone made something like an HDMI virtual switch for the Tronsmart Orion R28 Pro RK3288? Or am I just out of luck?
          Tracy 3727

Comment

Working...
          X