you should connect it to an oscam server
    WeTek Play
    Recoveries: CWM | TWRP
    Lollipop ROMs: CyanogenMOD 12 | OMNI | Android TV
    KitKat ROMs: CyanogenMOD 11 | OMNI | ParanoidAndroid | AOKP
    Misc: Unbrick WeTek Play

Comment

wetek play.

thanks bud, but its were to put the oscam or cccam file. do we tellnet it or 8888 it. r we talking about putting in the android side of things or openelec. you see if it had been anigma2 i wood have nown what to do. il have to have a play. thanks eny way.

Comment

on android I know for sure you can connect it to an existing server, I don't know if the build included in that apk is pcsc enabled (so if you plug a linux compatible pcsc card reader you will be able to use it as a server in oscam), that can be surely done with openelec.

in this section there's a post with a link to that apk file that enables oscam, after that you can configure it from oscam's http interface, it will create the conf files by itself, I guess somewhere under /data/data or /sdcard
        WeTek Play

Comment

wetek

Well i have the ostool for android & the oscam server if that will do. I just need to suss it out. Do you no when you first setup the box & you scan for tv channels. Do you still have to manually put the frequency in your self, Or has that been fix. If not can you tell me the frequency for the uk sly thanks.

Comment

I have no idea, I scan Hotbird and have no trouble, in case if the frequency are not available you can do a blind scan, it will take longer but will work
            WeTek Play

Comment

wetek play.

thanks bud. il have a play.

Comment

All this dish, ATSC, headend stuff is totally beyond me!

All I have is Time Warner cable. It's digital so I do not even know if any of the WeTek options will work for me?

By the way, box is working great for me. Just played with the basic stuff. Going to be trying Kodi and what not later this week.

My wife got in a car accident Sunday so been a little busy dealing with that and out one car. She is fine but the car isn't...

Bob
                "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

wetek

I hope she is ok mate. Im glad to see im not the only 1 hoo hasn't got a clue about this box. I still cant get oscam to work. Steep Learning curve mate. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                    All this dish, ATSC, headend stuff is totally beyond me!

All I have is Time Warner cable. It's digital so I do not even know if any of the WeTek options will work for me?

By the way, box is working great for me. Just played with the basic stuff. Going to be trying Kodi and what not later this week.

My wife got in a car accident Sunday so been a little busy dealing with that and out one car. She is fine but the car isn't...

Bob
                    Good luck with your car, and hope the wife is OK. BTW...been using your ROMs on rk sticks. Wondering if you plan on anything on the wetek? Although Christian Troy seems to have a handle on the ROMs...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by suzook View Post
                      Good luck with your car, and hope the wife is OK. BTW...been using your ROMs on rk sticks. Wondering if you plan on anything on the wetek? Although Christian Troy seems to have a handle on the ROMs...lol.
                      Thanks folks, Wife is OK! Car is not.... It's getting fixed now.

I may do something but like you said Christian has a handle on this
                      I may look through the ROM to see if there is anything I can add.

Bob
                      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Working...