Is there a bad sellers thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a bad sellers thread?

I dealing with an **** seller with multiple stores that sent me a bad box and is only offering me a 30% refund.I know they have multiple stores shipping from one warehouse and think its a good idea to have a thread if there isnt one already.

The only problem might be that one person may have a bad experience with a vendor and another have a good one.

Hope you paid by paypal so that you can raise a dispute.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
      The only problem might be that one person may have a bad experience with a vendor and another have a good one.

Hope you paid by paypal so that you can raise a dispute.
      I bought it through **** so I paid through paypal.

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by FriskyDingo View Post
        I bought it through **** so I paid through paypal.
        Hello friend

What's the problem have you met buying from ****? Does the android tv box products problem? You should ask theri technical guy to resolve it?

And how many do have you bought from them?

Comment

Originally posted by stevenguo868 View Post
          Hello friend

What's the problem have you met buying from ****? Does the android tv box products problem? You should ask theri technical guy to resolve it?

And how many do have you bought from them?

Just by the wording in your message I can tell you're a seller, I am not interested in buying anything from you or anyone else.I have already found a seller that I will be going with.

I have purchased the one box from them and five from what I have discovered was another one of their accounts.I have only received the one so far and I have enough technical knowledge to diagnose it on my own.

Their technical response was stupid shit like did I have the cable connected correctly or was I selecting the right HDMI port on my TV.I am not an idiot!

Comment

Working...
          X