im going to try something for all us tronsmart users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im going to try something for all us tronsmart users

Im pretty new to android but I know linux well. Im going to get the firefly sdk and try make the latest kernel and and android release. I will have to work duing the week so will probably start next weekend. Im hoping all the changes on the sdk will give us all a better experiance. Now dont ask me to make a custom rom yet it will just be a as is release. I still need to learn the whole android system. Im hoping this kernel and android update run as well as the wasser rom (and we will have the remote control working) which isint perfect buts its the best so far. If this works out is any better youll need to ask the fellas like finless to do there magic work to optimize it all

Originally posted by grant2258 View Post
    Im pretty new to android but I know linux well. Im going to get the firefly sdk and try make the latest kernel and and android release. I will have to work duing the week so will probably start next weekend. Im hoping all the changes on the sdk will give us all a better experiance. Now dont ask me to make a custom rom yet it will just be a as is release. I still need to learn the whole android system. Im hoping this kernel and android update run as well as the wasser rom (and we will have the remote control working) which isint perfect buts its the best so far. If this works out is any better youll need to ask the fellas like finless to do there magic work to optimize it all
    Dear sir,
    We are the Best cooperator with Tronsmart, anything i can help, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
    Emma
    Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post
      Dear sir,
      We are the Best cooperator with Tronsmart, anything i can help, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
      Emma
      Well if im completely honest im just not happy with the stock firmware as is. The video sync is out and the latest tronsmart firmware is oct that in itself doesnt bother me the fact is the box isint fit for purpose.

All the other boxes have been updated with the same motherboard. Load the wasser rom into the box you will see what a difference it makes on the official kodi release(youll need to use a keyboard or a bee link remote).

It has brightness settings in kodi something tronsmart firmware doest. All in the tronsmart firmware is really lacking in support and usability and they dont answer any questions in the forum they have. So instead of moaning ive decided to try compile a hopefully better solution for people. It might not be any better depends how stable the firefly release is. I dont know what you can do to help this situation unless you have a secret firmware hidden A tv box should be able to play videos without being choppy and out if sync

Comment

Great

Comment

Well if im completely honest im just not happy with the stock firmware as is. The video sync is out and the latest tronsmart firmware is oct that in itself doesnt bother me the fact is the box isint fit for purpose.

All the other boxes have been updated with the same motherboard. Load the wasser rom into the box you will see what a difference it makes on the official kodi release(youll need to use a keyboard or a bee link remote).

It has brightness settings in kodi something tronsmart firmware doest. All in the tronsmart firmware is really lacking in support and usability and they dont answer any questions in the forum they have. So instead of moaning ive decided to try compile a hopefully better solution for people. It might not be any better depends how stable the firefly release is. I dont know what you can do to help this situation unless you have a secret firmware hidden A tv box should be able to play videos without being choppy and out if sync
          Sorry that i cannot help you for this problem, but we will submit the bug and try our best to do the after-sale work. Any other thing i can help, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
          Emma

Comment

Sorry that i cannot help you for this problem, but we will submit the bug and try our best to do the after-sale work. Any other thing i can help, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
            Emma
            its nice of you to offer. I managed to compile a working android and kernel. havent had time to fully test it but its working anyway

Comment

Sincerely
              Emma
              If You are really a GeekBuying Rep, please make also note of the current state of (lacking) of aftersale support regarding the replacement of the "first batch" remote controller and the issues with current fw version.

Many thanks in advance and best regards!

Comment

Originally posted by Axios View Post
                If You are really a GeekBuying Rep, please make also note of the current state of (lacking) of aftersale support regarding the replacement of the "first batch" remote controller and the issues with current fw version.

Many thanks in advance and best regards!
                Thank you for your advice. We have sent the update remote to the user who purchase the first batch via air mail, but some of them don't receive it. So we post a thread in Freaktab to ask users who still don't receive the remote to contact us last month, i will apply for them again.
                We will report the product problem to Tronsmart, they will try to solve it. Any further questions, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
                Emma

Comment

Thank you for your advice. We have sent the update remote to the user who purchase the first batch via air mail, but some of them don't receive it. So we post a thread in Freaktab to ask users who still don't receive the remote to contact us last month, i will apply for them again.
                  We will report the product problem to Tronsmart, they will try to solve it. Any further questions, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
                  Emma
                  Whilst you are reporting to Tronsmart Emma, ask them why they no longer respond to requests of the new firmware update or pretty much anything else on their forum.

Their reputation is in danger of going down the tubes, which may affect your future sales of their products too.
                  R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Sincerely
                    Emma
                    Good news to hear!

Please, could You tell me wherei the thread is, so I could add myself to the list?

Comment

Good news to hear!

Please, could You tell me wherei the thread is, so I could add myself to the list?
                      Just feel free to send the PM to me.

Comment

PM sent, I await Ur kind response, thank U.

Comment

PM sent, I await Ur kind response, thank U.
                          Have got it, i will let you know when the remote is shipped out.

Comment

Working...
                          X