S7800 shows nothing on screen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S7800 shows nothing on screen.

Well I think I've finally done it Broken one of these bad boys.

So I was running version v1.5 and decided as the Wifi connection was so bad I'd upgrade firmwares to v16g. Here are my steps to bricking it

1. Downloaded v16g and extacted
    2. Copied Update.img to a freshly formatted FAT sd card
    3. Inserted SD card into JXD
    4. Rebotted
    5. Popup displayed upon reboot and I clicked install
    6. Device rebooted and little green man did the install
    7. Then.... Darkness
    8. Then I hit the reset button

Then here is me trying to fix it:
    1. Waited a little bit.. Then hit the reboot
    2. Black screen... Plugged into PC powered on + Vol Up and got the following

No matter how many times I try this and whichever versions of the USB drivers, RKBatchTool will never change its state for me

So now no matter what I do I can't get this thing to show up ANYTHING on screen.
    1. I have tried 8th + 9th pin shorting... Whilst with power/USB/plugged into the computer nothing has changed here. How can I test this?
    2. Tried all the above making sure its plugged into the power

I am completely lost I must admit. The computer sees it, but RKBatchTool does not. I can't get anything on screen and I have tried shorting (although I have no idea when I know I have shorted it?)

Please please please help This is actually my second S7800. The last one the power button just feel off so I bought another one. In fact, I bought the S5800, but this little guy doesn't run Zelda 64 games. So i bought myself another S7800...

I check loader then it got it to work

Comment

Working...
    X