Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help whith audio output

Guys, please, help me.

I want to connect a Box TV B368 RK3288 to use with an HDMI projector, and play the sound to an old external sound system that has RCA input only.

The problem is that the BOX TV has HDMI output, AV and SPIDF. http://www.geekbuying.com/item/B368....TG-329828.html

My intention was to send the image to the projector using the TV Box´s HDMI output, and send the audio to the external stereo using the AV output (whith AV to RCA converter).

In another forum I readed that if I connect the projector with HDMI, AV output does not work only for audio. HDMI and AV will dispute the image output and one of the two would not work.

Is this correct?

If it is not even possible to pass only the sound by AV output, i understand that the solution would be to purchase a SPDIF to AV converter. Is this correct?

Any other ideas?

I acquired the TV Box today and will receive it in a few weeks. I want understand what will I need to go now to prepare the room or acquire equipment needed.

I appreciate any help.

Bye,

Tulio Bretas (and Google Translator)

I don't know if audio (A) is also disabled if HDMI is detected, but video (V) is disabled...
    What's about a 'hdmi audio extractor'?
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Thanks, No Spam.

Comment

Still studing the situation

Comment

Originally posted by Tulio Bretas View Post
          Still studing the situation
          just plug in normal headphones or android ones doesnt really matter make sure you pick default audiodevice in settings. If you hear sound through the headphones get a 3.5 to rca adaptor jobs done. I use speakers on my box.

Comment

Simultaneous HDMI and audio from A/V jack works on my Ugoos UT3(RK3288). Standard 3.5mm plug to two RCA works fine for me. A bluetooth wireless speaker or bluetooth audio receiver might work if you need wireless.

Comment

For me no name "pmd928" on rk3288 work HDMI to projector and parralel av audio output no problem.

Comment

Working...
              X