Battery Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battery Life

I have Nexbook, but im sure this applies to all about battery life.

I turned off all apps I do not need to run and HDMI but the battery doesn't last nearly as long as it should.
    I have 2 Nexbooks and 1 Ipad. While running the same favorite game on all 3 and screen set to hi brightness (or low), the Ipad last 3-4 times longer. Being they are the same approx weight / dimensions, I'm assuming the size of the battery to be approx same as well (stupid me)...

So why I ask does the battery life SUCK on the nexbook?

Originally posted by hotstixjf View Post
    I have Nexbook, but im sure this applies to all about battery life.

I turned off all apps I do not need to run and HDMI but the battery doesn't last nearly as long as it should.
    I have 2 Nexbooks and 1 Ipad. While running the same favorite game on all 3 and screen set to hi brightness (or low), the Ipad last 3-4 times longer. Being they are the same approx weight / dimensions, I'm assuming the size of the battery to be approx same as well (stupid me)...

So why I ask does the battery life SUCK on the nexbook?
    Is this a Nextbook 8 (NX785QC8G)? If so, have you read the threads in the Nextbook forum about battery issues on that model?

There is a know problem with the NX785QC8G model, where the battery plug comes loose from the socket, which results in inaccurate battery level reporting and charging problems...

ShaunMT
    Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Working...
    X