Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HPH assistant APK

Hello guys,

We Nagrace issued a HPH assistant APK, it can be instead of the remote. use it by phone and it is works based on hph least firmware(2015-1-7 version and in future), support WIFI and bluetooth connection,any comments, please kindly let me know

here is the download link:

Tina
    Last edited by HPH___Tina; 01-16-2015, 10:56.

Works nice and fast.
    It's feature-rich too.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Guest; 01-17-2015, 12:27.

Comment

many thanks here as well...x

Comment

tested on mo123 v1.3 ROM

Originally posted by HPH___Tina View Post
        Hello guys,

We Nagrace issued a HPH assistant APK, it can be instead of the remote. use it by phone and it is works based on hph least firmware(2015-1-7 version and in future), support WIFI and bluetooth connection,any comments, please kindly let me know

here is the download link:

Tina
        Works flawless on mo123's v1.3 ROM
        Thanks alot & keep up the amazing work!!!!

This is by far the most maintained & stable TV BOX i've ever owned, the only one i recommend to others

Comment

Originally posted by oggielerr View Post
          This is by far the most maintained & stable TV BOX i've ever owned, the only one i recommend to others
          I agree. Other Chinese companies should follow Nagrace.
          You can't just sell your product and be quiet afterwards when customers need support.
          The good word will come out very fast, and the sellings will go up for sure.
          I know it's hard to be competitve these days, but negleting the customers is a big step down.

Comment

Dear,
            On Android, I can connect my smartphone via my wireless 802.11n, but in 802.11ac network it couldn't see the HPH. My HPH firmware is 1.4.5 version and Lehome is 1.6. Is it a bug?

Comment

Working...
            X