Clear All

FW: MXIII_111k4 1+8&2+8通刷.img 174226 20150112

I think this is for both 1/2Gb box. Hope there's a custom ROM. thx

Update file name: MXIII 111k4 Amlogic S802 174226 20150112

Archive size: 383 MB
    Firmware: MXIII_111k4 1+8&2+8通刷.img
    Model: MXIII / M82 TV Boxes
    Platform: AMLogic S802

Download 111k4 firmware for Beelink MXIII / M82 TV Boxes from here or from here . To flash firmware on this box from PC via AM...

could some one please make this in to a zip to flash with sdcard. Some how my Window7 cannot find the driver of the box even i already install Moboro and USB Debug on.

Comment

Downloading now will test for bluetooth for the 2GB model and report back.

Comment

Flashing now. If like me you get error: parse burning image fail. Rename img file to something like MXIII_111K4.img that worked for me.
        unfortunately No Bluetooth.

Comment

Originally posted by vermillion View Post
          Flashing now. If like me you get error: parse burning image fail. Rename img file to something like MXIII_111K4.img that worked for me.
          unfortunately No Bluetooth.
          Do you flash with sdcard or Windows? I have Windows 7 x64 and my windows did not find driver for the box. I did install Moboro but still no help. Please guide me how u flash or where u get windows 7 driver for the box.

Thanks

The reason I would like flash because my box came with 110k4 and kernel is Oman@ubuntu. The screen is flicker non stop. I change few hdmi but still the same. hopefully 111k5 help with the screen flicker

Comment

I am using the burning tool from here on Windows 7 and it will install the drivers also.
            MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by cat2115 View Post
              Do you flash with sdcard or Windows? I have Windows 7 x64 and my windows did not find driver for the box. I did install Moboro but still no help. Please guide me how u flash or where u get windows 7 driver for the box.

Thanks

The reason I would like flash because my box came with 110k4 and kernel is Oman@ubuntu. The screen is flicker non stop. I change few hdmi but still the same. hopefully 111k5 help with the screen flicker
              I found the following order was the only way Windows XP would load driver - any other would not work. It may be the same with win7.

Begin with no power attached to box.
              Start burning tool
              Load image file to burning tool. Wait for it to accept. If parse error, try as posted above or look for another img.
              Connect USB cable (still no power on box))
              Toothpick time - press and hold (still no power applied)
              Connect power cable (keep press and hold of toothpick)
              Press and hold power button (now with toothpick still preessed)
              Burning tool would then recognize and connect.
              Press start on burning tool

One other strange thing with mine. The burning tool would only be successful if connected to usb 1 (first line on burning tool). Any other would result in a fail of some sort.

Good luck

Comment

I'm running the latest finless 2.1 on my mXIII 4k 1gb & its working great

The unit looks identical to the one in the pic.

Comment

Re: rusty2k

You got finless 2.1 on an MX3 1Gb box? Was that a typo, did you mean 2Gb box? I was told this will not work on the 1Gb models.

Comment

Working...
                  X