Flashing firmware failure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flashing firmware failure.

I can no longer flash my MXIII. It worked fine until I tried flashing it tonight. Now I get an error [0x30101004]UBOOT/Low power/Send command/Error result. I've tried flashing from different PC's, using different OTA and Power cables. I've tried every firmware downloadable from the Beelink website and it always fails at 94% complete with error [0x30101004]UBOOT/Low power/Send command/Error result.

Originally posted by echoxzz View Post
    I can no longer flash my MXIII. It worked fine until I tried flashing it tonight. Now I get an error [0x30101004]UBOOT/Low power/Send command/Error result. I've tried flashing furom different PC's, using different OTA and Power cables. I've tried every firmware downloadable from the Beelink website and it always fails at 94% complete with error [0x30101004]UBOOT/Low power/Send command/Error result.
    How are you flashing PC, MicroSD, or USB Stick?
    Is this error showing up on the Recovery (As it seems to me?), or though the USB Burning Tool?
    In my run ins with it those types of errors tend to be written in indecipherable Chinese. Thus why I suspect its the Recovery Screen.

In which case I'd say check your Firmware again to make sure you downloaded correctly, and if possible change the USB/MicroSD Card for a different One, the try it again.
    I don't have a clue if this Low Power Error has anything to do wit the Power Brick that comes with these Devices, bit its been known that these Bricks are so cheaply made that the either don't work, or break down after a while. So if you could try another Brick that might make your problem go away too.

Comment

I had the same error a number of times using usb burning tool.

Turned out to be the usb port on my laptop. Only usb port 1 would work, all others connected but failed while writing. I assume port 1 has a higher milliamp rating on my laptop.

Comment

Working...
      X