Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logitech C170 Webcam.

Hi.
    I purchased a 'bundle'' from Geekbuying which contained a MK808 and the Logitech C170 camera. The C170 has stopped working and even though it is less than 2 years old, there is supposed to be a 2 year warranty. Logitech have refused to honour the warranty saying that the C170 is meant only for a Windows system??? I am hoping that Geekbuying is a more responsible company.
    So what webcam can be safely used with a TV stick?
    Thanks.
    Bob H.

Logitech would say its not meant for android there just trying to get out the warranty claim (Shame on them)That winds me up I use a logitech c270 on all my android tv box /sticks with out problem,Weather you use them on android or windows it makes no difference.. I meant to say i use it on all my "windows device's" not android Wink wink
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Hi.
      Logitech have now told me that if the C170 camera doesn't work on a Windows system then they will accept a warranty claim. As Logitect's boxing and literature only mentions Windows I have to accept their revised offer as acceptable. I have now tried it on Windows and it works!! My argument now is with Geekbuying. When I bought the C170 from Geekbuying, it was presented on their website as a package along with wireless mouse, usb hub. I now have a camera that will not function on Android and, despite Logitech offering a 2 year warranty, Geekbuying are saying that their warranty is only 1year.
      So far as I can see, Geekbuying donot sell Windows systems/devices and yet they were selling packages with Logitech cameras. I notice that now their packages donot include a camera!!!

Lesson to be learnt?
      Regards.
      Bob H.

Comment

Logitech C170 Webcam.

Good thing Logitech changed their mind or else I would of wrote them an email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X