Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr Geekbuying where is my $97.99 Pipo X7 order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following on from my post above, I ordered a black unit on 22/1/15 and just received the shipping notice. From what I have been told so far by geek buying, their feedback has been pretty transparent although a little frustrating. Lesson learned is if you don't want delays, don't buy presale!

Comment

I also wanted to chime in that I just received a shipping email from geekbuying as well. I order a black one on 1/23. So it looks like they are fulfilling orders albeit a bit slow. I'm in no rush since I got other things going, but would like to see if I can use these little guys as budget friendly thin client replacement.

Comment

I also just got a shipping email, says its going to be shipped in 2 days and is moving from the warehouse now

glad you guys also got one, its looking good now.

Comment

My order has been placed earlier than yours, but has not been shipped yet. It is a silver one though, not a black one. Maybe they have only black ones ready to be shipped, although it seems to be a common practice to reshuffle the priority list. Maybe their logistics suck. Maybe they do not have a common logistic system, but every order is randomly assigned to an employee, who is responsible only for his own orders. Maybe they are discriminating buyers, based on whether they opted to keep a low profile and wait quietly, going to the bottom of the priority list, or they kept pushing every other day, so they tend to be served in priority.

Anyway, I hope they will ship all orders before the upcoming holidays.

Comment

i ordered a black on on jan 19, still not sent.

Comment

Sent another email on the 10th, asking if another batch came in, got this reply just now:

Hello sir ,

Thanks for your kindly understanding .
              We are glad to tell you that the PIPO X7 is being tested well .
              After packing ,we will send to you in 24 hours .
              And then you will get the tracking number .
              Anyway we will try our best to help you .
              We are sorry to make you wait for long time .

have a nice day
              best wishes
              Tinier

So I think that means mine is going to ship soon? I ordered a black one on 1/26 with expedited shipping, so hopefully I'll have mine soon, I'll keep y'all updated.

Comment

Originally posted by SpoonThief View Post
                I ordered a black one on 1/26 with expedited shipping, so hopefully I'll have mine soon, I'll keep y'all updated.
                I ordered a silver on the same day, also expedited... looks like you'll win this race though!

Comment

SUCCESS!

Originally posted by SpoonThief View Post
                  So I think that means mine is going to ship soon? I ordered a black one on 1/26 with expedited shipping, so hopefully I'll have mine soon, I'll keep y'all updated.

About an hour after that post, I got an email notification in triplicate that my item is shipping with a dummy tracking number, then from about 3 hours ago until just now, I've gotten 4 emails saying the same thing with the actual tracking number. Either Geekbuying really wanted me to know it was shipping or I'm about to get a lot of X7s :P

I'll keep updating to hopefully give people an idea of when their item will show up, although there apparently is an about weeklong holiday in China from Feb 18-24 so shipment and production may be delayed further that week.

Comment

I will never understand chinese hollidays.does the whole country stop working for a full 7 days ?

Comment

Originally posted by hey69 View Post
                      I will never understand chinese hollidays.does the whole country stop working for a full 7 days ?
                      The official holiday is 3 days + 2 additionally gained holidays + Weekend = 7 days

Usually, the Saturday before and the Sunday after Chinese New Year are declared working days, and the 2 additionally gained holidays are added to the official 3 days of holiday, so that people have 7 consecutive days, including weekends.

Source: Chinese New Year - Public holiday

Comment

Silver, ordered 26 Jan, shipped today

Comment

Originally posted by virtuallyjohnny View Post
                          Following on from my post above, I ordered a black unit on 22/1/15 and just received the shipping notice. From what I have been told so far by geek buying, their feedback has been pretty transparent although a little frustrating. Lesson learned is if you don't want delays, don't buy presale!
                          Received today, sent via DHL. So that was less than 3 days from shopping notice to receipt. Definitely worth the $10 or so for expedited. Powered up and performing windows update as I write...

Comment

I'm not that surprised these are delayed considering the popularity, sure hope i get mine soon though
                            Tronsmart Vega S89 Elite Amlogic S802 with finless2.0

Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta Allwinner A80 Octa Core finless1.0

Comment

My earlier post: "For anyone trying to get an idea of when their package might ship:
                              I ordered my January 23rd, I got my shipping notification from geekbuying.com this morning February 10th"

And I am still waiting for this delivery.

Edit: Finally received March 2nd
                              Last edited by goodhur; 03-02-2015, 17:18. Reason: update

Comment

Working...
                              X