Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i made a mistake. i connected notebook adapter cable to x5's power socket, please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i made a mistake. i connected notebook adapter cable to x5's power socket, please help

i made a mistake. i connected notebook adapter cable to x5's power socket. when i push to power button blue light is alwasy off.

i thought fuse is killed and i did shortcut to fuse. now when i connect to power adapter to minix > blue light is blinking.

is mainboart dead? what is mean blinking blue light?

where is fuse look at the photo

minix

Now I had a MINIX 7 and I done the same thing with the wrong power cord, all lights went off until I shorted the fuse. My blue light blink as well. I installed a ROM back on and it was fine. Dont no about your box like, but you have nothing to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by bigall123 View Post
      Now I had a MINIX 7 and I done the same thing with the wrong power cord, all lights went off until I shorted the fuse. My blue light blink as well. I installed a ROM back on and it was fine. Dont no about your box like, but you have nothing to lose.
      can you tell me your install procedure. when i connect power cable to minix, blue light blinking without pushing minix's power button.
      Last edited by kenan; 02-01-2015, 18:42.

Comment

minix

Get a little pin or a cocktail stick push it in the reset hole plug in the power cord while still keeping the reset button pressed in for about 10 seconds. Your computer will pick the MINIX up, then run the program. PS. I forgot to tell you to plug in your OTT cable first then the reset button then the power. Hope this helps. PS. If this dose not solve the problem. Your unit may have gone by by. There cheap to buy now though.

Comment

Originally posted by bigall123 View Post
          Get a little pin or a cocktail stick push it in the reset hole plug in the power cord while still keeping the reset button pressed in for about 10 seconds. Your computer will pick the MINIX up, then run the program. PS. I forgot to tell you to plug in your OTT cable first then the reset button then the power. Hope this helps. PS. If this dose not solve the problem. Your unit may have gone by by. There cheap to buy now though.
          i know this procedure.. but my minix automatic gives bilinking blue light when i connect to power cable.

Comment

minix

So your saying, even when you have the reset button pressed in, your PC won't pick it up. ? If it won't let you install a new ROM, then you mite have fryed your box mate. It should let you boot in to recovery. I think you have cooked your box mate.

Comment

for repair it, i did shortcut to fuse. now when i connect to power adapter to minix > blue light is blinking.

is mainboart dead? what is mean blinking blue light?

Comment

Working...
              X