Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scropion86 View Post
    i just tested your ROM every thing looks good
    fast in boot time and also little faster in total than my last ROM finless 2.0

but i have one problem only MX player give error and also i can't uninstall it or re-instal again

You could try system app remover from play store

Comment

I'm going to try this tonight, my question is with the over clocking and heat. Will HD content not tax the CPU fairly hard causing over heating?

Comment

Originally posted by nadrojcote View Post
        I'm going to try this tonight, my question is with the over clocking and heat. Will HD content not tax the CPU fairly hard causing over heating?
        Well I'm using this for some time now .. at least 3-4 months and at times it gets a bit hot but never the less everything works quite well, I'll repeat again .. you can always change min and max frequencies of the CPU together with the cpu governor. There are a lot resources explaining what this does etc., in short words "Performance" governor will force CPU to max value at all times, while "Interactive" will scale down when there is no need for CPU power.

I'm using default values, watching 3d movies in full HD over the WIFI and I never had any issue. But that's my impression.

[EDIT]
        MX player seems broken .. I'll update the rom and release a new version with fixed apk.

Comment

mirror

If you dont want me to post this let me know, but it took me 1.5 hours to download this so I've created a mirror. Firmware Mirror - Mega Upload

Comment

Is it compatible with mk808b with rk903 wifi chip ?

Hi,

Is this ROM compatible with an original mk808b with RK903 wifi chip ?

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by mowgli View Post
              Hi,

Is this ROM compatible with an original mk808b with RK903 wifi chip ?

Thank you!
              Noup, for that you would need special kernel .. (any kitkat kernel would work). I've also provided github for my kernel, so you can compile your own with RK903 support.

Comment

Originally posted by avion View Post
                Noup, for that you would need special kernel .. (any kitkat kernel would work). I've also provided github for my kernel, so you can compile your own with RK903 support.
                I wish I could

Comment

Originally posted by mowgli View Post
                  I wish I could
                  Well I could try but it's not easy as pins should be changed to mk808b / RK903 and I don't have a lot of free time. I can't promise anything in short period of time.

Comment

Is there any way to flash this via cwm? I cannot get my pc (win 8.1, usb 3.0) to detect my mx1 at all, but I do have cwm installed.

Comment

Originally posted by avion View Post
                      Well I could try but it's not easy as pins should be changed to mk808b / RK903 and I don't have a lot of free time. I can't promise anything in short period of time.
                      The fact that you even considered to create one tells a lot about you. Thank you!

Comment

Great job avion!

Everything is just fine with this ROM. But I am wondering if it is possible to make a ROM with newer base, like this one http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....-44-stock.html As it has more stock based fixes and transparent statusbar and other features?
                        Last edited by aldinezi; 02-03-2015, 02:24. Reason: pressed enter with no intention

Comment

Is there any way to flash this via cwm? I cannot get my pc (win 8.1, usb 3.0) to detect my mx1 at all, but I do have cwm installed.
                          i have the drivers for Win8.1 32bit and 64bit i will provide a link tonight for you

Comment

Originally posted by scropion86 View Post
                            i have the drivers for Win8.1 32bit and 64bit i will provide a link tonight for you
                            Thanks, but I have them too. It's not a case of the drivers not working. My PC doesnt even detect the device. It does not show up in device manager even though it is powered up. Also when I try to enter boot loader it takes me into cwm recovery.

Comment

Thanks, but I have them too. It's not a case of the drivers not working. My PC doesnt even detect the device. It does not show up in device manager even though it is powered up. Also when I try to enter boot loader it takes me into cwm recovery.
                              just press the restore Pin hidden under the HDMI port on Imito MX1 r MX2 then keep it pressed and then hock to your computer it will show immediately if drivers are installed properly

Comment

Originally posted by aldinezi View Post
                                Everything is just fine with this ROM. But I am wondering if it is possible to make a ROM with newer base, like this one http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....-44-stock.html As it has more stock based fixes and transparent statusbar and other features?
                                That's a good find really .. I'll check it out and probably make something out of it

Comment

Working...
                                X