Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new Android tvbox + DVB T2 and 64Bit A53 quad-core Android box(UBUNTU + Android L)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new Android tvbox + DVB T2 and 64Bit A53 quad-core Android box(UBUNTU + Android L)

It’s my great honor to share with everyone here: In the next two months,we will launch two competitive and fabulous products. One is Android Box with DVB T2 which will completely redefine the android box+T2 conception ,like AMLOGIC MX,it is compatible with DVB parts very well and designed with wonderful experience UI,its price will be also very good for marketing, Zidoo will be the only one supplier of Turn key! The other is ANDROID BOX, which is the first one of Framework with 64Bit A53 quad-core ARM. It might be dobule systems both UBUNTU and ANDROID L
    ZIDOO D1 Android box + DVB T2 user interface:

The A53 box, is it based on RK3368 ?

Comment

Cool, first box I've seen with the new rk3368 processor.

Comment

Rockchip = it means NO GPU/VPU acceleration in Linux (2D,3D, video), so another useless android box. U should not mention Linux in any way. Thanks.

Comment

Any chance of an ATSC plus clear QAM version?

Cheers,
          -SB
          ---------------------------------------
          Currently using U-BOX R89 with mo123 v1.6.
          Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
          Pipo M9S -- CrewRKTab custom rooted 4.4.2
          RCA Viking Pro 10 -- Custom stock rooted 5.1 by me <- FOR SALE
          ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

Working...
          X