NextBook Next8P12 Rom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NextBook Next8P12 Rom

Greetings, my name is joao and i have an problem that i would like to solve.
    I have an netxbook Netx8P12 . In the net i have found that is also called Next8P12 se? is it true?

I have downloaded an rom from an italian forum but the screen doesnt go to the 8 inches of the nextbook.
    i have an picture that may help. I think it ocupies the screen of an 7 inch monitor.

is any rom for the next8p12?

Originally posted by jfbbms View Post
    Greetings, my name is joao and i have an problem that i would like to solve.
    I have an netxbook Netx8P12 . In the net i have found that is also called Next8P12 se? is it true?

I have downloaded an rom from an italian forum but the screen doesnt go to the 8 inches of the nextbook.
    i have an picture that may help. I think it ocupies the screen of an 7 inch monitor.

is any rom for the next8p12?

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...1-13000935.jpg
    What are the measurements of your display's height and width in inches?

Have you tried loading this ROM? It is for a NEXT10P12, so it should work properly with your 1024x768 display resolution.
    Nextbook Premium 8 SE (Next8P12) - * ROOTED * (Sold on ****)
    AML8726-M3 Cortex A9 @ 1GHz

Nextbook Premium 8 HD (N0008HD8G) - * ROOTED *

Nextbook 8 (NX785QC8G) - STOCK (unfortunately)

Comment

Next8P12

Hi there, just for the record i had the same problem with my tablet after flashing a new rom, without making backup of the original rom, the resolution became wrong. After much trial and error the only way that i could bring my display back to it's original size was with the original rom that came with the tablet. From what i've see there are several brands reselling this same tablet with the same name. Mine said that is a rk2918 with 1gb, 1024x768 8gb and a 8" lcd. On the box it said it's a nextbook net8p12 but under their site there aren't any tablet with the same specifications. It's original vendor and model is yifang digital p8se.

Under this site http://bbs.imp3.net/thread-10680810-1-1.html is a revision and the version of the original rom that works ok

The website is in chinese and in order to download the file u must be registered in 115.com, if u have problems downloading the rom i could upload it to another web storage.

The only downside of this rom is using android ics 4.0.3. If someone knows a way to extract the graphics driver from a kernel.img and if the same driver works ok under newer versions of android it's possible to assemble a custom kernel to use with the newer rom's other ways will have to stick with 4.0.3.

I hope this could help u guys
      Cheers, Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by live2trance View Post
        Hi there, just for the record i had the same problem with my tablet after flashing a new rom, without making backup of the original rom, the resolution became wrong. After much trial and error the only way that i could bring my display back to it's original size was with the original rom that came with the tablet. From what i've see there are several brands reselling this same tablet with the same name. Mine said that is a rk2918 with 1gb, 1024x768 8gb and a 8" lcd. On the box it said it's a nextbook net8p12 but under their site there aren't any tablet with the same specifications. It's original vendor and model is yifang digital p8se.

Under this site http://bbs.imp3.net/thread-10680810-1-1.html is a revision and the version of the original rom that works ok

The website is in chinese and in order to download the file u must be registered in 115.com, if u have problems downloading the rom i could upload it to another web storage.

The only downside of this rom is using android ics 4.0.3. If someone knows a way to extract the graphics driver from a kernel.img and if the same driver works ok under newer versions of android it's possible to assemble a custom kernel to use with the newer rom's other ways will have to stick with 4.0.3.

I hope this could help u guys
        Cheers, Hugo
        I have the solution, you need a new kernel. i had the same problem with the resolution and it was resolved by that kernel.

you have the next8pSE_HD that works.

Comment

Working...
        X