Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink R89 device....M-GO, Vudu and google play movies not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink R89 device....M-GO, Vudu and google play movies not working.

Guys anyone have a fix for the above issue. I have not been able to play any movies from the above services. Sometimes I will get a trailer to play but not movies.

Any help would be great. Running stock ROM.

I have not seen or read about any of these unofficial Android mini PCs that can handle any of the those services properly, you can add HBO GO, Xfinity TV Go, Showtime Anytime, MAX GO, Amazon Prime, etc. to the list. As far as I know, all services of that type require an approved, official device. Use Amazon Fire TV, Google TV, Roku, official Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, etc. to handle the mainstream services. Netflix is SD only on these unofficial Android mini PCs, I haven't seen a single mainstream service that I would use Beeline or Minix or Tronsmart or any of the other unofficial Android mini PCs covered here to handle.

I understand Geniatech, maybe Minix and one or two others are going to try to move into the approved realm with official Android TV devices, we will see if that happens. I use Google TV and Amazon Fire TV for the subscription services.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisG8 View Post
      I understand Geniatech, maybe Minix and one or two others are going to try to move into the approved realm with official Android TV devices, we will see if that happens. I use Google TV and Amazon Fire TV for the subscription services.
      I use my piece of crap Roku 2 XS for Netflix and Hulu Plus (mainly because navigating Hulu Plus on the R89 is really annoying). Other than that, I stick with the R89.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rogue Tomato View Post
        I use my piece of crap Roku 2 XS for Netflix and Hulu Plus (mainly because navigating Hulu Plus on the R89 is really annoying). Other than that, I stick with the R89.
        I can't imagine you are using the R89 for any of the services mentioned in this thread. As an inexpensive Android mini PC, I think these things are pretty cool, as a streaming box for mainstream subscription services, totally worthless.

Comment

Working...
        X