cx 919 4.4 Help ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cx 919 4.4 Help ??

Hi everybody My name is Jay I am new to all this I just recently bought 3's cx 919 from a **** store they were sent from china all three are slow on the start up and then they either freeze up or restart ,I sent a message to the seller and they directed me to a firmware site which is in all Chinese and I cant make any sense of it at all, so I was wondering if anybody has experienced similar issues at all, and if you could make any suggestions as how to fix the problem.. thank you for any and all advice..Jay

Originally posted by jayfo View Post
    Hi everybody My name is Jay I am new to all this I just recently bought 3's cx 919 from a **** store they were sent from china all three are slow on the start up and then they either freeze up or restart ,I sent a message to the seller and they directed me to a firmware site which is in all Chinese and I cant make any sense of it at all, so I was wondering if anybody has experienced similar issues at all, and if you could make any suggestions as how to fix the problem.. thank you for any and all advice..Jay
    Hi please post the link to the chinese site.

Could you open it up and post the model number off the board, it will say something like CYX_809III V5_2 20141105 , they always change these boards... it really sucks

Comment

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

See if this works for you. Check your wifi chip this rom is for the rtl8723bs chip.

Cheers,
      Vec

Comment

Working...
      X