Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WARNING! Please honor this request to NOT violate MS licensing!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WARNING! Please honor this request to NOT violate MS licensing!

Please DO NOT post the Z64 Windows ROMs here on Freaktab!

It's OK to post the Android ROMs.

Let me tell you why. If you buy the Android version you DO NOT have a license to run the Windows version!
    I know some will say just flash the BIOS for the Windows version. All fine and good and I do not care if you do.

But we cannot post and distribute the MS Windows stuff here.

Please no links or anything. If Minix decides to offer this then fine. The bottom line this has to do with licensing! We do not allow PIRATED links or conversations about that here for obvious reasons.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

+1

Maybe we should also have to say that any PIRATED links could effects a ban an that's why I sticky this thread so nobody could say "sorry, I didn't know...".

BTW: I don't think that flashing the Z64W BIOS will help with the licence because I bet the key is at a separate section at the BIOS (because of the possibility of BIOS updates)...
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Working...
    X