pipo x7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pipo x7

Well I got my 2 pipo x7s yesterday I tried them both out playing 720p & 1080p video for about 4to5 hours strate, & all 4 corse were at 60 to 70% & the box was still just look worm. It plays 1080p no problem & the feel of the box is top noch. However, I have noticed that there is a hell of a lot more in the BIOS than what was shown on the YouTube video from geekbuying. I mean there are tons more setting to play about with on this model than the first batch. Don't no what settings to change or just leave as they r.

Originally posted by bigall123 View Post
    Well I got my 2 pipo x7s yesterday I tried them both out playing 720p & 1080p video for about 4to5 hours strate, & all 4 corse were at 60 to 70% & the box was still just look worm. It plays 1080p no problem & the feel of the box is top noch. However, I have noticed that there is a hell of a lot more in the BIOS than what was shown on the YouTube video from geekbuying. I mean there are tons more setting to play about with on this model than the first batch. Don't no what settings to change or just leave as they r.
    There is next to zero heat transfer from the main board/cpu to the case, you would be better to use hardware monitor program to see temperatures.

Comment

pipo x7

Well I have 10 15x15x15 heat sinks lying on my table. I might put 5 of them in.

Comment

Working...
      X