My first tv box from heaven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first tv box from heaven

Hey guys all I've been thinking the past few weeks is android box. One day after helping a customer setup kodi on his mac mini, he up and gives me his old android box!! How about that for fate ha.

It's a Mygica atv400
    Click image for larger version

Name:	908_mygica_atv400_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	440149
    SPECIFICATIONS:
    Hardware decoding:
    ****** Video: mpeg-1,Mpeg2,MPEG-4, H.264, VC-1 1080P,WMV,MOV etc
    ****** Audio: MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV
    CPU: ARM Contex A9*2, 1.5GHz
    RAM: 1G
    NAND Flash: 2G-32G
    Power: 110-240, 1A Æ DC 5V 2A
    Input & Output
    USB 2.0, 2 external interface
    SD Slot
    HDMI 1.4a output
    SPDIF, CVBS video output
    100/10M Ethernet Port
    Line out via RCA
    IR remote control receiver
    Portable wireless keyboard and touch pad (option)
    Use any wire or wireless keyboard and mouse

Check out that bad boy. I've only had it for two days and I think I already bricked it haha. Mouse pointer appears but the screen is black. Very exciting stuff. Perfect box to experiment with and get my hands dirty.

Let's do something fun. Anybody share their first box stories or any other memories
    Attached Files

Ahhh! The perfect price. Certainly makes experimentation easier on the mind. Have fun, but as with most Android TV boxes, only time will tell if it is a blessing or a curse.
    Last edited by RISCy Dude; 02-25-2015, 02:14.

Comment

BTW is it safe to assume you have already seen the following?...
      MyGica - Turn Any TV Into Smart TV!, Video Calls Right From Your Couch, Share to The Big Screen and Never Ending Entertainment,

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
        BTW is it safe to assume you have already seen the following?...
        http://mygica.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=1570
        Yeah you're right already upgraded! It started acting funny after I had done so but the black screen incident only happened once. As a complete noob, I am lucky to have such easy instructions to follow. My first time flashing a rom was an old galaxy nexus and took me over two hours. This time only 15 minutes so I've improved.

Thanks anyway though. I am thinking about posting a review of this product soon from a noobs perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Rayzin View Post
          Yeah you're right already upgraded! It started acting funny after I had done so but the black screen incident only happened once. As a complete noob, I am lucky to have such easy instructions to follow. My first time flashing a rom was an old galaxy nexus and took me over two hours. This time only 15 minutes so I've improved.

Thanks anyway though. I am thinking about posting a review of this product soon from a noobs perspective.
          As a fellow noob, I look forward to reading it.
          Have fun.

Comment

Out of the 1000's of members it's sad to see such a few of them posting regularly. Without us noobs this place and others like it would be as active as a cemetery. When one of the 'elders' blesses us with a reply it literally feels like

Noobs unite! We are the revolution haha

Comment

Working...
            X