Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is my order?

Hello Gearbest

I ordered an MK808B plus from you on 10 January - it has not arrived 45 days later. You seem to ignore my requests or tell me to be patient. The delivery time you gave was 7-25 days.

Can you do an immediate (i.e. not wait another 45 days) refund or should I ask my credit card company to cancel the transaction?

Originally posted by CantGetNoSleep View Post
    Hello Gearbest

I ordered an MK808B plus from you on 10 January - it has not arrived 45 days later. You seem to ignore my requests or tell me to be patient. The delivery time you gave was 7-25 days.

Can you do an immediate (i.e. not wait another 45 days) refund or should I ask my credit card company to cancel the transaction?
    By the way my order number is W1501101521023981 to save you creating another delay

Comment

By the way my order number is W1501101521023981 to save you creating another delay
      Hello dear,

I sent the tracking number of your orders via PM, please kindly check it.

Gearbest

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
      #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post
        Hello dear,

I sent the tracking number of your orders via PM, please kindly check it.

Gearbest
        I am sorry Gearbest but I cannot accept this response. You are asking me to kindly wait and provide a tracking number which has not been recognised.

i have waited 46 days now yet still receive nothing. As a reminder, your stated delivery time was 7-25 days. I accept that there can be delays but 46 days is unacceptable.

Unless you propose a solution today (full and immediate refund or replacement via DHL), I will be forced to take a chargeback from my credit card company.

Comment

I am sorry Gearbest but I cannot accept this response. You are asking me to kindly wait and provide a tracking number which has not been recognised.

i have waited 46 days now yet still receive nothing. As a reminder, your stated delivery time was 7-25 days. I accept that there can be delays but 46 days is unacceptable.

Unless you propose a solution today (full and immediate refund or replacement via DHL), I will be forced to take a chargeback from my credit card company.
          Hello dear,

We shipped out the items on 14th Jan, it's shipped by Netherlands Post surface mail as your choice, Flat Rate Shipping is the slow shipping method that is available, while it shipping speed is outside our control, and the standard delivery is usually around 15-30 business days after dispatch. Factors such as the exact shipping address, weather, and local issues etc, can all affect the exact duration. We are extremely sorry for the later than expected delivery.

Gearbest

Comment

Hello dear,

We shipped out the items on 14th Jan, it's shipped by Netherlands Post surface mail as your choice, Flat Rate Shipping is the slow shipping method that is available, while it shipping speed is outside our control, and the standard delivery is usually around 15-30 business days after dispatch. Factors such as the exact shipping address, weather, and local issues etc, can all affect the exact duration. We are extremely sorry for the later than expected delivery.

Gearbest
            Don't call me dear please, your responses show that I am not dear to you.

In that case I have two questions
            (a) why are you now saying 15-30 days when you say 7-25 on your website and at the checkout? I hope it is not a lie dearest Gearbest?

and

(b) at what point do you admit an order has been lost? Or do you just ask the customer to wait a few more days for life?

i have prepared an email for MasterCard to request a chargeback, I will click send if I do not receive an adequate response.

Comment

Don't call me dear please, your responses show that I am not dear to you.

In that case I have two questions
              (a) why are you now saying 15-30 days when you say 7-25 on your website and at the checkout? I hope it is not a lie dearest Gearbest?

and

(b) at what point do you admit an order has been lost? Or do you just ask the customer to wait a few more days for life?

i have prepared an email for MasterCard to request a chargeback, I will click send if I do not receive an adequate response.
              That's not a lie, due to the Chinese Spring Festival, it may have a little delay for the delivery, it will take 7-25 business days in normal days, and we didn't mean that the order has been lost.

Gearbest

Comment

That's not a lie, due to the Chinese Spring Festival, it may have a little delay for the delivery, it will take 7-25 business days in normal days, and we didn't mean that the order has been lost.

Gearbest
                Gearbest your reply is not really convincing.

In your other thread you state that your Chinese Spring Festival began on 17th February. My order was placed on 10th January, and (allegedly) shipped on 14th January. Does it take more than one month for the item to leave China?

Can you also respond to question (b) above? Alternatively, can you please issue a refund for the lost product today?

Comment

Gearbest your reply is not really convincing.

In your other thread you state that your Chinese Spring Festival began on 17th February. My order was placed on 10th January, and (allegedly) shipped on 14th January. Does it take more than one month for the item to leave China?

Can you also respond to question (b) above? Alternatively, can you please issue a refund for the lost product today?
                  I double checked your order, just found that you didn't purchase the tracking number while placing the order, I guess that's why we couldn't find any shipping info while track the order, (since the total value of your order is below $40, we're unable to offer a tracking number for free), the tracking number I sent you is unavailable, it's my mistake, so sorry about this, as for your question, since we're unable to track the order, we can't do anything but to wait, I know it's be a long time, and we also understood your worries, I suggest you to purchase a tracking umber when you shopping on any other stores.

Gearbest

Comment

I double checked your order, just found that you didn't purchase the tracking number while placing the order, I guess that's why we couldn't find any shipping info while track the order, (since the total value of your order is below $40, we're unable to offer a tracking number for free), the tracking number I sent you is unavailable, it's my mistake, so sorry about this, as for your question, since we're unable to track the order, we can't do anything but to wait, I know it's be a long time, and we also understood your worries, I suggest you to purchase a tracking umber when you shopping on any other stores.

Gearbest
                    So if an order is lost and the customer has not purchased a tracking number then the customer is at a loss?!! Are you serious Gearbest?

That is astonishing. I will send my e-mail to MasterCard and you can try to get the money back from them.

Comment

So if an order is lost and the customer has not purchased a tracking number then the customer is at a loss?!! Are you serious Gearbest?

That is astonishing. I will send my e-mail to MasterCard and you can try to get the money back from them.
                      I didn't say that, I believe that this order will be arrived safe and sound.

Gearbest

Comment

I didn't say that, I believe that this order will be arrived safe and sound.

Gearbest
                        Ok then after how many days will you accept that it may be lost? 60 from the date of order?

Comment

Ok then after how many days will you accept that it may be lost? 60 from the date of order?
                          I'm not sure about this, as you know that shipping speed is outside our control, we also hope this package could be arrived early, please kindly wait, thank you so much for your patience.

Gearbest

Comment

I'm not sure about this, as you know that shipping speed is outside our control, we also hope this package could be arrived early, please kindly wait, thank you so much for your patience.

Gearbest
                            Still waiting, now up to 51 days from the date of my order and 47 from the date of postage

Comment

Dear Gearbest,

Finally I try to get in touch with you in this way since it was not possible on the designated routes in a reasonable time.
                              Order number: WW1501291501040795 from 01/30/2015
                              Ticket number: T45648510254 from 25/02/2015

I can assure you that I do not expect necessarily Western standards when ordering from China -without want to disrespect, of which the vast majority of Chinese companies are light years away.
                              Also be sure, I consider special circumstances such as the Chinese New Year celebrations.
                              Nevertheless, I must certify you that your advertised customer support has failed completely so far :

-ordered 01/30/2015, Instant Payment via Papal
                              -after 3 weeks no progress visible in the Order Processing
                              -in the meantime (someday!) product in the shop declared as 'out of stock', no notification for this purpose
                              -creation of a support ticket; after 1 week also no progress or response.

Honestly, in this way, a business will not operate sustainably!

So, how do we proceed? Will I receive any information here?
                              If not, I will demand a refund in 2 business days from now.
                              Should I even than get no response, I will open a case at Paypal beginning of next week without further notice.

Yours faithfully

Comment

Working...
                              X