"real life" performance question vs nuc 2820 or 2830

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"real life" performance question vs nuc 2820 or 2830

can anyone compare this unit to a nuc with 2820 or 2830 Celeron ?
    a "real life performance" comparison would be interesting.

just numbers atom vs Celeron etc doesn't really mean anything most of the time.
    there are other factors a well.

I'm asking because I can get a nuc today for a bit more...... a mail from geekbuying said new shipment will be on the 25th (march) +3 weeks shipping.... if they get enough items to process all old orders.......

Tell me first what you want us to test?

Comment

Doesnt compare against a NUC but covers almost every aspect of the PiPO X7 I could think of. Kodi 14, Netflix, Amazon instant video, IE, Youtube, emulators etc..
      Last edited by alwaysbless; 03-03-2015, 04:32.

Comment

this nuc has stutter problems when watching youtube videos @1080p....

Comment

Originally posted by tdriver View Post
          this nuc has stutter problems when watching youtube videos @1080p....
          the nuc 2820 performing well as a httcp, yes it have had trouble with online content, but for youtube its smooth playing 1080 p, using a fully updated windows and drivers, when using ieexplorer ....in chrome it stutters

Comment

Originally posted by poul50 View Post
            the nuc 2820 performing well as a httcp, yes it have had trouble with online content, but for youtube its smooth playing 1080 p, using a fully updated windows and drivers, when using ieexplorer ....in chrome it stutters
            good to know, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by hey69 View Post
              Tell me first what you want us to test?

ok, here is one I have not seen in any review.

what about that stupid flash games in facebook?? can you play them? eg. farmville

(I personal don't care about them but my wife and daughter.......you know...)

Comment

Farmville still exists? Lol il try tomorow some

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysbless View Post
                  ... Doesnt compare against a NUC but covers almost every aspect of the PiPO X7 I could think of. Kodi 14, Netflix, Amazon instant video, IE, Youtube, emulators etc..
                  Hi thanks a lot indeed for the extremely valuable review. Just great !
                  i have a question ... do you think that Android OS based mini PCs have any chance to compete with win 8.1 mini PCs ?
                  I have played with many Android 4.4 media player but the Pipo is indeed a complete pc.
                  I guess that the OS more than actual HW is the limiting factor of these very nice HWs these days.
                  Thanks again for the very well done review.
                  Kindest regards, geppo

P.S. i am a Netflix and Youtube addicted mostly. So for me streaming abilities are of paramount importance.
                  With the kindest regards, geppo

Comment

Working...
                  X