Voyo Mini pc ........no sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voyo Mini pc ........no sound

I just got the Voyo Mini PC and can't seem to get sound.
    I have the hdmi to the tv and the mini optical to my receiver and get picture but no sound. When I hook up my MX111 the same way it works perfectly. Tried all the settings in audio settings but no go. Mini optical is brand new. Most of the audio settings say hdmi for some reason. Anyone got this to work with optical as I don't have hdmi on my receiver?

Right-click on the speaker in the system tray and choose it "playback device".

GK525 My mod rom.

Comment

Still won't work

When I put it on pass-through, it only shows two hdmi settings to pick. Without pass-through it shows stereo speakers but still no sound. On playback device it shows an hdmi and an intel device. Neither work.

Comment

Intel Atom Z3735F
        GK525 My mod rom.

Comment

My sound also is not working through mini HDMI. I have tried everything from updating graphics driver, fresh install on windows, and enabling audio in sound properties. The tv does not show up in sound properties, and I have show hidden devices ticked. Any suggestions?

Comment

Have you tried to update sound drivers Realtek I2S Audio Codec and check the Intel SST Audio device
            Do you have your TV listed in Sytem Sound you may have to enable/set to default

Cheers
            Last edited by trebor; 05-12-2015, 23:38. Reason: update
            treboR
            Please consider
            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
              Have you tried to update sound drivers Realtek I2S Audio Codec and check the Intel SST Audio device
              Cheers
              hey trebor I believe i have all the latest drivers unless im mistaken. i dont understand why i get no audio to tv from windows
              Attached Files

Comment

Could be a Fault in HDMI cable or TV not compatible, you do have speaker in lower right corner of windows, maybe setting in TV.
                Ideas to check.
                Cheers
                treboR
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

That looking OK,
                  Sound is turned up .

Maybe try another HDMI in port on the TV or another TV

Have you ever had sound.

Cheers

treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

That looking OK,
                    Sound is turned up .

Maybe try another HDMI in port on the TV or another TV

Have you ever had sound.

Cheers
                    Never had sound. I bought a 15 dollar insignia cord and returned it for a 20 buck monster cord. Neither of them produced audio for me. On either of my TVs

Comment

Voyo side is mini HDMI
                      You using an adapter to Convert
                      Or a Mini to Normal HDMI cable?

Running out of ideas
                      Cheers

treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Voyo side is mini HDMI
                        You using an adapter to Convert
                        Or a Mini to Normal HDMI cable?

Running out of ideas
                        Cheers
                        I used a cable at first, now a adapter. I just called my manufacturer of my TV and they said they require higher quality cables. They offered to sell me cords around a hundred bucks. Not pleased, TCL is now on my shit list haha. Thanks all for the help

Comment

Try This
                          Test if Windows thinks its making sound.
                          Open Playback Devices.
                          Click on Properties it will open another window, drag it to the side so you can see all the Playback device Window.(Sound)

If you click any place back in the Playback device window, it will error and plays a sound, as other window is open
                          Do you see the small graph next to your TV show a few lines every time you click.
                          If so Windows thinks it doing it just not been heard.

Also try

Device manager
                          Sound, etc
                          Uninstall sound drivers.
                          Shut down/restart see if drivers for sound can sort the problem out.
                          Hope its just a Driver up the creek problem
                          Cheers

treboR
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I think it was at the pipo x7 where also exists the problem that the audio not works at every tv...
                            RK3288 Devices
                            - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                            - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                            UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

I received a PiPO X7 the other day and did the heat sink mods that were shown earlier with an ultra quiet fan. The video and internet works great...but "No Sound" what so ever on a brand new VIZIO P-Series 50". Funny, but also frustrating is that the PiPO X7 will transfer the sound via HDMI while using a 40" Philips & a 39" Vizeo with no problems. Then I can connect a windows 7 laptop to the new P series TV via HDMI port, and it works as well. So I believe the PiPO X7 is missing a driver to support some types of flat screen TV's as I have now seen being reported in other forums...any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                              X