cifs support for Minix x8-H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cifs support for Minix x8-H

First of all please excuse my bad english .

I want to mount a network drive in the file system of my box .

Apparently this only works with cifs , at least I have not found anything else.

Is there a way a cifs.ko file for Minix x8 H to get, so the app " Mount Manager" to work properly?

Or is there another way to integrate a network drive in the file system?

Thx Silence

Ive mounted a Linux share through Fstab a lots of times using Cifs
    You need to be rooted
    [img=http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img537/6746/zABbhG.jpg]

Comment

Thanks for your help.

can you tell me, how i do that with fstab?

I have root with the Finless 2.0a Rom.

Comment

su --mount-master -c busybox mount -t cifs -o username=***,password=***,iocharset=utf8,file_mode =0777,dir_mode=0777,gid=1009,uid=10092 //your_nas_ip/your_share /sdcard/your_mountpoint/
        (i found this arround minixforum in another thread, thanks to the guy i copied it from!)

...as a script that gets executed during boot by SManager or init.d. It seems to be important to use a mountpoint somewhere in /sdcard!!! remember: this is how it works perfectly for me on x8-h plus with finless1.1 rom.

Comment

Unfortunately, this does not really.

When I start the script "su --mount-master -c busybox mount -t cifs -o username=***,password=****,iocharset=utf8,file_mod e =0777,dir_mode=0777,gid=1009,uid=10092 //192.168.1.1/Zwischenspeicher/ /sdcard/NAS/" only comes "Invalid argument"

Comment

had a typo. try again...

su --mount-master -c busybox mount -t cifs -o username=***,password=***,iocharset=utf8,file_mode =0777,dir_mode=0777,gid=1009,uid=10092 //your_nas_ip/your_share /sdcard/your_mountpoint/

cheers

Comment

Working...
            X