Its alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its alive

Well after parsing errors, script errors, errors on my pc my dead minix x8h has been resuscitated. Bit of a learning curve, not least that I should wear my glasses when messing around. Now on stock oo3 firmware till it settles a bit and I see what thats like and then finless rom

Joy has been returned to my otherwise sad existence

Originally posted by aardvark View Post
    Well after parsing errors, script errors, errors on my pc my dead minix x8h has been resuscitated. Bit of a learning curve, not least that I should wear my glasses when messing around. Now on stock oo3 firmware till it settles a bit and I see what thats like and then finless rom

Success is it's own reward. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by aardvark View Post

Congratulations! Although a how to post would be good so people can learn if they ever find themselves in the same situation. Or something they can be referred to so they can try to fix it themselves.

Comment

Working...
      X