Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting of MS Windows Keys, Images and so on, please read!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting of MS Windows Keys, Images and so on, please read!!

Hello all,

In the Last Time we saw some Post where Key for Windows 8.1 been Posted.
    This is not Legal and will not be Accepted cause of the DMCA.
    If a user Post Key´s for Windows 8.1 he will be Banned for 2 Weeks.
    The only Key´s that are allowed to Post are the Official Installation Key´s from Microsoft.

Regards

Ray aka Neomode
    Last edited by no_spam_for_me; 03-28-2015, 06:01. Reason: added ", Images and so on," at title

FYI
    Originally posted by Finless View Post
    Please DO NOT post the Z64 Windows ROMs here on Freaktab!

It's OK to post the Android ROMs.

Let me tell you why. If you buy the Android version you DO NOT have a license to run the Windows version!
    I know some will say just flash the BIOS for the Windows version. All fine and good and I do not care if you do.

But we cannot post and distribute the MS Windows stuff here.

Please no links or anything. If Minix decides to offer this then fine. The bottom line this has to do with licensing! We do not allow PIRATED links or conversations about that here for obvious reasons.

Bob
    AND this means also Windows 8.1 with Bing iso's because they are official only at MSDN available and of course so also wimboot images!
    Even if links go to somewhere else or instructions to find links.

Each disregard this rule will also effect a ban for 2 weeks!
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Please no links or anything. If Minix decides to offer this then fine. The bottom line this has to do with licensing! We do not allow PIRATED links or conversations about that here for obvious reasons.

Bob
      Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
      AND this means also Windows 8.1 with Bing iso's because they are official only at MSDN available and of course so also wimboot images!
      Even if links go to somewhere else or instructions to find links.

Each disregard this rule will also effect a ban for 2 weeks!
      PiPo officially provides Windows 8.1 images through the official website. There should not be any problem posting such links, according to pure logic, but also according to Bob.

Comment

I don't think you really want to start to discuss it with me...
        Do you really think we hadn't already discussed it internal?

Last but not least, Chinese and licenses? Come on, you are kidding me.

Anyway, FYI
        I happen to get a generic Windows 8.1 with Bing ISO. Having MSDN account (because I have a team of MSDN developers) was a god send
        :
        Now here is the deal... DO NOT ASK ME FOR THIS ISO!!!! It's not going to happen. And due to MS and licensing I cannot make a ROM for you guys! Sorry.
        :
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Rules changed:
          You are OK to post a link to a MANUFACTURER site. No personal download links it has to go to Pipo site or Minix etc. Then it is up to the manufacturer to deal with the issue. So if PIPO has an official link, OK to post it. But no links to a DOWNLOAD site that is not from the manufacturer.

Bob
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Working...
          X