Deleted Folders on USB drive keep reappearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleted Folders on USB drive keep reappearing

Hi guys, I am using a R28 Pro. I connected USB thumbdrive to store movies for playback. When I deleted the movie folders , they will reappear after some time. I tried formatting the thumbdrive on a PC and also use a new thumbdrive, but the deleted folders will also appear on the new thumbdrive. Any one knows whats the problem? Thanks!

But you only talk about the folder?
    I'm not sure, but the first idea I get is, that xbmc/kodi maybe recreates the folder because of it's database
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
      But you only talk about the folder?
      I'm not sure, but the first idea I get is, that xbmc/kodi maybe recreates the folder because of it's database
      But I don't use xbmc. I use mx player to play the movies. The files will be deleted but the empty folder remains even after I delete the folders multiple times.

Comment

What happens if you rename the folder instead of deleting it. Then if the original named folder shows up again and the renamed folder is still there, I'd think something is creating it, like mxplayer.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
          What happens if you rename the folder instead of deleting it. Then if the original named folder shows up again and the renamed folder is still there, I'd think something is creating it, like mxplayer.
          Can a virus cause the folders to reappear? It's frustrating to delete the folders for them to reappear time and again. Anyone faced this problem and solve it?

Comment

Are the files and folders synced to some kind of cloud storage that is putting them back as part of a two way sync?
            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

thank's for information

Comment

[QUOTE=bluesmanuk;293061]Are the files and folders synced to some kind of cloud storage that is putting them back as part of a two way sync?[/QUOTe

No I'm not sync to any cloud storage.. Think I just leave it as that. Another question, I can't play 1080p videos on YouTube app.max option is 720p, any solution to tat?

Comment

Working...
                X