Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUBE TALK9X U65GT_V1.9.3LW_150315_mod_Lepi

For tablets with all serial number!

Hi, my friends. I publish new mod-version U65GT_V1.9.3LW_150315_mod Lepi.
    Made on the basis of previous firmware
    U65GT_V1.9.1_Loli_150207_Lepi.
    ChangeLog:
    The publication of this mod without the consent of the author !!!
    Relative to the previous modifications 1.9.2L
    1. Fixed some bugs interface "white on white".
    2. Implemented 3Minit Battery Mod, modified by me in light theme. Thank the_vanya1 and iwewni for recipes and cherva70 the idea to use it.
    Before using the battery modes, you must enable the transfer of data in any way (Wi-Fi or 3G).
    3. Added the ability to display the traffic in the status bar settings by color and off as needed. Thank the_vanya1 for the recipe. I draw your attention that the color settings of texts in the status bar is only possible in portrait mode, the tablet in landscape confirmation button, the selected color is not visible.
    4. Customizable gestures now in the light theme.
    7. Round avatars in contacts and SMS.
    8. Dialogues style LEWA OS, rounded corners, new checkboxes, and other elements of light interface.
    9. Animation pop-up notifications with options. Thanks grisha84 for the recipe and cherva70 for help in modifying framework.jar
    10. Buttons navigation bar with a stroke for better visibility on a white background.
    11. The keyboard-style Android L. You need to run the keyboard shortcut in the application menu and configure.
    12. Multiuser default.

DOWNLOAD:
    from MEGA
    U65GT_V1.9.3LW_150315_mod_Lepi

from Yandex
    U65GT_V1.9.3LW_150315_mod_Lepi

md5: f8751789362525e9eb9af2c12599aa3e

Installation Instructions:
    Only for installation through modrecovery CWM or TWRP!
    Archive firmware to put in the root of the internal or external memory (can be in any directory with the Latin name). Boot into recovery. Make a backup of the current mandatory firmware better on an external memory card. Then make the necessary wipes tab ADVANCED:
    1 Dalvik Cache
    2 System
    3 Cache
    4 Data
    5 Android Secure
    Then select Install (TWRP), specify the path to the file to confirm the firmware and swipe process of firmware. Wait for a successful finish and boot the system. Make settings by yourself.
    The first boot lasts a long time, you need to wait patiently and not to touch the display.
    If you put this firmware over the last firmware version 1.9.x, you can wipes are also not do.

There are no guarantees! Risk and assumes responsibility fully by the user.
    Preliminary backup is required!

Successful upgrade!

ADDONS:
    Patch for 1 user (disable multiuser mode)
    upd_U65GT_193LW_1user.zip
    Install only from CWM or TWRP.
    There are no guarantees! Risk and assumes responsibility fully by the user.
    Attached Files
    videoTutor1 videoTutor2 videoTutor3 videoTutor4 videoTutor5 videoTutor6
    TWRP_2.8.1.0
    TWRP_2810_newTheme TWRP_2.8.5.0
    PayPal donate WMID410517421626

FINAL!

I see that the popularity of the firmware so high that the response positions are not required. This ends. All the best of luck.
    videoTutor1 videoTutor2 videoTutor3 videoTutor4 videoTutor5 videoTutor6
    TWRP_2.8.1.0
    TWRP_2810_newTheme TWRP_2.8.5.0
    PayPal donate WMID410517421626

Comment

Big thanks!

Originally posted by Lepi View Post
      I see that the popularity of the firmware so high that the response positions are not required. This ends. All the best of luck.
      Thanks for your effort with older Talk 9X tablets also. Some of my friends from Finland really enjoys these roms. Taste of Lollipop is really good! I hope that you still keep going on with V2.0 roms for newer tablets. All the best for you!
      Last edited by Vohukain; 03-23-2015, 10:47.

Comment

Thanks. Can I install this one without cleaning? I'm currently running the 02.28 version of your rom.

Comment

Originally posted by cheapwatcher View Post
          Thanks. Can I install this one without cleaning? I'm currently running the 02.28 version of your rom.
          Do you mean CUBE Talk9X U65GT_V2.0.7LW_en_Lepi_150228 when you say "02.28 version"? Lepi's rom V2.0.7LW is based on V2.0 firmware and this V1.9.3.LW rom is based on V1.8 firmware. If you are using V2.0 rom why would you like to downgrade to V1.8 rom? If you want to update your rom I suggest you to flash Lepi's latest white Lollipop themed rom V2.0.8LW or latest dark Lollipop themed rom V2.0.9LB.

Full wipes are always recommended but not necessary if you go from Lepi's Lollipop V2.0 rom to another Lepi's Lollipop V2.0. Check this post for more detailed info.
          Last edited by Vohukain; 04-20-2015, 08:47.

Comment

Thanks lepi excellent work really appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Vohukain View Post

Do you mean CUBE Talk9X U65GT_V2.0.7LW_en_Lepi_150228 when you say "02.28 version"? Lepi's rom V2.0.7LW is based on V2.0 firmware and this V1.9.3.LW rom is based on V1.8 firmware. If you are using V2.0 rom why would you like to downgrade to V1.8 rom? If you want to update your rom I suggest you to flash Lepi's latest white Lollipop themed rom V2.0.8LW or latest dark Lollipop themed rom V2.0.9LB.

Full wipes are always recommended but not necessary if you go from Lepi's Lollipop V2.0 rom to another Lepi's Lollipop V2.0. Check this post for more detailed info.
              [QUOTE=Vohukain;n423783]

Thanks you vohukian is there a difference between the v2.0.8LW and v2.0.9LB

Please how to download I mean which one is the download button on these sites

Comment

Originally posted by enay View Post
                Thanks you vohukian is there a difference between the v2.0.8LW and v2.0.9LB

Please how to download I mean which one is the download button on these sites
                Download site for V2.0.8LW and for V2.0.9LB. They are basically same firmware. The other on is just themed dark/black and other light/white. You can check the changelogs from here (V2.0.8LW) and here (V2.0.9LB). Both are based on V2.0.7. Changelogs for V2.0.7LW.

Comment

Thanks lepi I have a created a tutorial for Noobs to install roms. Will post soon. You are all mentioned in it as I used your posts for guidance.

Comment

Hi !
                    Does anyone have a link to Lepi's ROM 1.9.3 BLACK version ? I can't find it on 4PDA page linked in the sticky topic.
                    Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by pix64 View Post
                      Hi !
                      Does anyone have a link to Lepi's ROM 1.9.3 BLACK version ? I can't find it on 4PDA page linked in the sticky topic.
                      Thanks !
                      Same request for me, Lepi would you be so kind to post it here?

Comment

On the 1.8 ROMS my install says successful in recovery, but screen goes black after boot image appears for a few secs and doesnt boot. On 2.0 ROMS it flashes and boots into android fine, but the touchscreen doesnt work. Seems I cant seem to get either version working.

Any ideas why?

Comment

Working...
                        X