Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Firmware, amlogic M8 S802!

factory firmware, like usual use at your own risk
    Last edited by snotzilla; 03-19-2015, 23:04.

source?

Comment

Originally posted by manero View Post
      source?

my amlogic m8 reseller in china

Comment

Does that work with m8 0.92 board? I am currently using OpenELEC, but I wouldn't mind trying a new Android firmware.

Comment

Does anyone know if there's anyway to test firmware off of an SD card without flashing it to the box directly?

Comment

Is this even for the M8??

Comment

it is for a amlogic m8 device, but again try at your own risk!

Comment

Originally posted by snotzilla View Post
                it is for a amlogic m8 device, but again try at your own risk!

Could you add what device the firmware is for in the title please

Thank you
                Last edited by blinkone; 03-19-2015, 23:13. Reason: Thanks
                Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

M8
                  Pcb no. V0.92 and M8N pcb no. V1.0..?? Will these two boxes be compatible to the said firmware u posted??THANKS
                  Last edited by warlock09; 03-19-2015, 23:17. Reason: R

Comment

Originally posted by warlock09 View Post
                    M8
                    Pcb no. V0.92 and M8N pcb no. V1.0..?? Will these two boxes be compatible to the said firmware u posted??THANKS

check here http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post292136

it just bare rom I have fixed no apps apart from google play and aptoide to save on bandwidth its basically a stocker with only fixing the no ethernet issue
                    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                      check here http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post292136

it just bare rom I have fixed no apps apart from google play and aptoide to save on bandwidth its basically a stocker with only fixing the no ethernet issue
                      You mentioned its only for original M8?how about the M8N?would it work..so this rom has the issue of ethernet and wifi disconnecting??thanks[emoji1] [emoji106] [emoji106]
                      Apart from ethernet what issue is still on this rom??

Comment

Originally posted by warlock09 View Post
                        You mentioned its only for original M8?how about the M8N?would it work..so this rom has the issue of ethernet and wifi disconnecting??thanks[emoji1] [emoji106] [emoji106]
                        Apart from ethernet what issue is still on this rom??
                        as mentioned all I did is fix the Ethernet issue of the stock rom(Ethernet disconnected as you could not connect via ethernet) and re uploaded minus the apps.

maybe you can take the time and test it. I have other works in progress to really worry about this rom.
                        Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                          as mentioned all I did is fix the Ethernet issue of the stock rom(Ethernet disconnected as you could not connect via ethernet) and re uploaded minus the apps.

maybe you can take the time and test it. I have other works in progress to really worry about this rom.
                          No problem..thanks

seems like there is another one for M8 from geekbuying.seems like its having same problem ethernet and wifi disconnecting..i dint know if they are the same as this one here or not ,hvent got the M8 anymore to test,,??it looks likenits the same firmware as geekbuying..[emoji1] [emoji106]

Hi, glad to share M8 TV box latest firmware, please check below information: Download link: M8 latest firmware Password: geekbuying.com Flash method: 1, UnZip the “M8 S802 KODI 169450 20150305” file, and copy the files inside to a SD card’s root directory. 2, Connect TV box to a screen with HDMI cable, press the recover button […]
                          Last edited by warlock09; 03-21-2015, 13:43.

Comment

Working...
                          X