Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teclast T98 vs P98 4G

Hi Guys,

i'm an owner of a wonderfull cube talk 9x, but i need a new tablet, so from the begining i was planing to buy buy a second talk 9x, but i choose to make a step ahead in the performances level.

I see the cube t9 or teclast t98, but they are out of budget for me, so i notice the P98, it seems the "small brother" of T98...same display, same soc (but different frequency, 2ghz vs 1.7) , same battery, and a small rear camera (13 mp vs 8mp)...so i usualy don't use my tablets for photo, and i suppose that this clock slightly lower can increase (slightly) the battery life.

So the difference between this two tablet is only for frequency and camera or there are any other differecens?

Thanks^^

I have the same question... Hope somebody could help us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hekatombe View Post
      I have the same question... Hope somebody could help us.
      Being discussed in this thread: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post292658

Comment

Main dealbreaker is that P98 4G has no gyroscope.

Comment

Originally posted by rgnr View Post
          Main dealbreaker is that P98 4G has no gyroscope.
          Gyroscope is for gamers. I don't need it. So I've ordered one P98 4G.

Comment

Originally posted by Hekatombe View Post
            Gyroscope is for gamers. I don't need it. So I've ordered one P98 4G.
            Post a short review with some benchmarks, like epic citadel, icestorm, geekench and antutu video when you get it.

Comment

Yup if you are not and "hard core gamer" (it is funny to use this words for a tablet user), gyro is not so needed. If you are searching some good table for produttivity and multimedia with some extra computational capacity than and cube talk 9x, the p98 is a good choice due to the better soc.

Comment

Catan, I agree with you, but only if Teclast has been able to provide to P98 a stable ROM as for T98...
                This is the greatest unknown point of this new device!
                if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

For multimedia purpose, considering also the bg comunity and custom rom, the talk9x is a best solution over the p98, IMHO.
                  About stable rom, it is more or less a stock android 4.4 for both, soc is the same, porting the t98 rom over a p98 should be quite easy for teclast programmer. (i no wonder if they work on the same rom and put it on both, maybe they just remove the support for gyroscope).

Btw some guys have it on route, we will see some feedback soon^^

Comment

Full review of Teclast P98 4G with test results and sample photos: http://androidtablets.com.ua/?p=705

Comment

Teclast P98 come with 802.11ac and Teclast T98 do not come with 802.11ac ??

Can someone confirm?

Comment

Working...
                      X